Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Yes. I remember, and my wife is still ultra-picky about what my d.aughter should eat, and not.
To me, what they eat is different. Eating well is a lifelong habit with many, many benefits.

So, her being picky on what she eats in a good thing.

I do my best to teach my k.ids to eat well. What to look for and what to avoid. While they do have an occasional soda, they shy away from them normally.

I always eat for nutrition and not for pleasure. Sure, there are times when I am having spinach salad when I would love a pizza, but I had pizza the night before and have to balance it out.

To me, what they eat is different. Eating well is a lifelong habit with many, many benefits.

So, her being picky on what she eats in a good thing.

I do my best to teach my k.ids to eat well. What to look for and what to avoid. While they do have an occasional soda, they shy away from them normally.

I always eat for nutrition and not for pleasure. Sure, there are times when I am having spinach salad when I would love a pizza, but I had pizza the night before and have to balance it out.
I only eat for nutrition, as well. I detest having a dinner as a social event.

Here in Scandinavia, we have "Xmas Table", or Julebord, at this time of year, where all companies f.orce their employees to gather around a table at some pre-booked venue, eating unedible crap at exorbitant prices. Sure, it's the company that pays for it, but the money could better be spent saving homeless hamsters, or something.

I only eat for nutrition, as well. I detest having a dinner as a social event.

Here in Scandinavia, we have "Xmas Table", or Julebord, at this time of year, where all companies f.orce their employees to gather around a table at some pre-booked venue, eating unedible crap at exorbitant prices. Sure, it's the company that pays for it, but the money could better be spent saving homeless hamsters, or something.
Poor homeless hamsters.................:LOL:

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
Wtf? Therapy can be your friend

found it
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Haven't seen that one. Thanks for the heads up!

it wassn't on a wedding nite, but an anniversary.
he was 16 & legal there. it was her 4th black pregnancy as well.
she let him know she was fertile & he would get to bred her. she'd have his ch!ld.
she was with him many times over the next few days.
he'd never had a white woman, blonde, or a wife before.
he was pretty inexperienced & nervous in the beginning, but not at the end.
the boychild is going to be every bit as impressive (tall, muscular& athletic) as the one that made him.

Back