Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Indeed, yes! Sex was considered a natural part of life and parents were not ashamed for their ******* to be exposed to that part of their lives. Many homes had limited space for bedrooms and ******* would sleep in the same room with mom and dad, so exposure was bound to happen. For those who lived on farms, sex was even more natural as they saw it in the animals they raised.

Most certainly! I chatted once with a woman who did not hide sex from her offspring. Was an interesting concept.

Also, there was less privacy and the offspring, at least in the less well off areas, were quite likely to actually hear and/or see their parents fucking.
In the long "social Middle Ages" this was normal in Europe until the First World War, throughout the rural world, which constituted over 90% of human reality.
When I started teaching teenagers, I asked myself why they lived the love experience as if it were a new fact in the history of the community and I replied that this depended on families no longer being as numerous as previously, because before, between brothers older and younger uncles, there was always someone a few years older who could imitate.

Most certainly! I chatted once with a woman who did not hide sex from her offspring. Was an interesting concept.
How wonderful! My mom tells of growing up with similar openness in their home. Grandfather ruled the home and would use grandmother sexually whenever he wished. My own upbringing was similar.

In the long "social Middle Ages" this was normal in Europe until the First World War, throughout the rural world, which constituted over 90% of human reality.
When I started teaching teenagers, I asked myself why they lived the love experience as if it were a new fact in the history of the community and I replied that this depended on families no longer being as numerous as previously, because before, between brothers older and younger uncles, there was always someone a few years older who could imitate.
Yes, you are so right! Conditions were so much better in the older times, without the more recent restraints. Now youngsters mostly learn by experimentation with each other.

LOVE your & YOUR WIFE's work priming then next generation of bulls for our white women. Thank you!!!
the position I always wanted to be in serving underneath the x wife as she was fucked by her boss
never got the opportunity but always cleaned her well used pussy on many occasions after he was done

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls

I love it

Mi piace un sacco
Come esprimi questo diritto, mi sembra poco pratico: le spose bianche che arrivano al matrimonio da vergini sono davvero rare e non c'è motivo per cui le ragazze bianche non possano godersi il cazzo nero fino al matrimonio. Inoltre, il diciottenne nero poteva usare la ragazza bianca solo una volta. Non mi convince! A mio parere, le ragazze bianche dovrebbero essere sempre disponibili per i maschi neri e quando raggiungono l'età della capacità sessuale (ben prima dei diciotto anni) dovrebbero essere organizzate feste rituali con molte ragazze disponibili E ANCHE RAGAZZI BIANCHI.

My wife has been a “first” white woman experience during the years to several young black men that had just turned 18. One was one of her regular bulls nephews who for sure had his uncle’s DNA as the young man was hung like a farm ******* and came like a fountain. One was actually another bulls ******* that got his first taste of white pussy right in my bedroom as i watched him cum in her mouth/face the first load and then proceed to have my wife give his cock mouth to penis necessitation three more times so he could deposit those loads deep between her thighs. She still fucks the bulls nephew somewhat regularly, he is 21 now and has brought over from time to time a friend about the same age usually with advance notice to the wife but a time or two just showed up with a friend that had never had sex with a white woman. My wife was a little nervous about this at first, doing such young men but she loves the taboo of being their “first” white woman sexual experience and introducing them to this lifestyle hoping they’ll become bulls for other young or older white women throughout their life. I like it too, i like how nervous they are at first when my wife removes her clothes and a white woman is standing in front of them nude with me sitting close by watching. It’s all new to them and a little surreal especially with the husband watching her remove their clothes but once they are nude too and my wife is on her knee’s taking that young cock in her mouth, nature takes over and the sexual beast in them comes out and until they nut, they totally forget I’m there watching. The first time she positions me on the bed, her pussy over my face and they fuck her (I’m totally clothed) and she has me lick and suck their balls when they are getting close to cumming, they ask for that almost every time when they are back over later on.
Nice. It is important that young black learn how easily white men can be humiliated. They need to know that white women will always prefer them over white men when it comes to sex. These black men also need to learn how important it is to remind white men of their inferior status. I can’t think of a better way to do that than to have a white many lick your black balls while you are fucking his wife.

I think it works both ways in your favour, not only are young black men now getting their pick of the white women, but the white women just seem to ALWAYS be attracted to black guys. Take my wife for example, young, blonde, slim, Eastern European, I naturally assumed that with her upbringing in a traditionally racist part of the world, that she would naturally not be into black guys, but boy was I in for a shock. We were watching TV the other night, and Anthony Joshua the boxer appeared on screen. She commented and said ''He is just so so hot!''. I instantly felt my assumed white right of passage slowly slip away as I became aware that even the girls I thought couldn't be persuaded, are now going that way! IN addition to that, she told me that literally ALL of her Russian and Polish girlfriends also secretly find black guys hot. Pic attached of wife for reference ;-)rddd.jpgwrksmll.jpg

Our dau-ghter told my wife that even dating in high school and middle school,
many of her friends had a white boyfriend but after a date or at a party would
then leave with some black guy they just met or had been asked out earlier.

It appears white boys are being encouraged or "groomed' to be cuckolds
much earlier these days.
My big titty HS GF cucked me with multiple Black guys in the early 2000s. my only regret is not embracing it back then

My big titty HS GF cucked me with multiple Black guys in the early 2000s. my only regret is not embracing it back then
This reminded me of something that happened to my s o n when he was in 8th I think. He had a crush on a classmate and they were hanging out and going places together for a bit. Then he quit talking to her and even about her. I asked what’s up with his girlfriend? He said it’s over. I asked why and he told me he found out she was a party girl and he was done. I asked him to explain and he went into detail about she was hanging with these other guys that smoked weed and there were a few of them and she did stuff with them all. Just happened to be they were all black. The majority of their student population was black.

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
silliness

stupidità
Non si tratta di stupidità, ma di una reazione sbagliata causata da un errato condizionamento psicologico, come arrampicarsi su un albero per sfuggire a un orso.
It is not stupidity, but a wrong reaction caused by incorrect psychological conditioning, like climbing a tree to escape a bear.

Last edited:
I don’t know all the nuances of Italian but my use of silliness is not really meant to mean stupidity at all, nothing so pejorative or derogatory. More like absurdity. Ridiculousness. Entertaining for sure though.

Non si tratta di stupidità, ma di una reazione sbagliata causata da un errato condizionamento psicologico, come arrampicarsi su un albero per sfuggire a un orso.
It is not stupidity, but a wrong reaction caused by incorrect psychological conditioning, like climbing a tree to escape a bear.
How many times have I felt like beating myself up, thinking back to the moment I missed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? Many! The reason is that if at that moment we have another project in mind, we risk not capturing the opportunity offered to us.

I don’t know all the nuances of Italian but my use of silliness is not really meant to mean stupidity at all, nothing so pejorative or derogatory. More like absurdity. Ridiculousness. Entertaining for sure though.
I corrected the text.
I think it's a lack of readiness and lack of mental elasticity.

Back