3.) White women have the right to not date white boys
4.)White women have the right to have sex with Black Men
5.) White women have the right to deny sex to white boys
6.) White women have the right to perform oral sex on Black Men
7.) White women have the right to deny oral sex to white boys
8.) White women have the right to satisfy Black Men's sexual needs
9.) White women have the right to deny sexual satisfaction to white boys
10.) White women have the right to encourage other women to go Black
11.) White women have the right to discourage other women from dating white boys
12.) White women have the right to be impregnated by Black Men
13.) White women have the right to deny white boys the chance to ******* children
14. White women have the right to love Black Men
@amytouch

u suck....please give me a chance.....use my pussy...u like how i gaped it..getting it ready for bbc....what do u want to see...I WANT YOUR BBC....OK I WILL TRY U IN MY ASS....DONT BLOW ME OFF
You’re a fuckn troll. How about getting off the site instead of criticizing everyone’s post. Pussy Ass

Not Bad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
only if u promise not to take my butt!!!!View attachment 6807636View attachment 6807637

White women have the right to be Black Only
2.) White women have the right to date Black Men
11.) White women have the right to discourage other women from dating white boys
13.) White women have the right to deny white boys the chance to ******* children
Oh yes this is so true.
My husband is only allowed to fuck me wearing a much larger black cock sleeve but he still cums after a couple of strokes.the only ones that really know how how to fuck me are much better endowed black guys.
Like Reply
  • Love
  • Dislike
Reactions:K&K, Cuckchuck40, bustywife39 and 41 others

Can you add
The right to sle.ep in on the weekend while the husband takes care of the ki.ds?
Oh yes! That must be added in. And We Strong Black Bulls will keep our promise and leave a Big Beautiful Creampie in his Wife's pussy for him to devour once she returns home to share all the details of how she was totally dominated and filled full of Black Seed!

Last edited:
White women have the right to be Black Only
2.) White women have the right to date Black Men
Oh yes this is so true.
My husband is only allowed to fuck me wearing a much larger black cock sleeve but he still cums after a couple of strokes.the only ones that really know how how to fuck me are much better endowed black guys.
Like Reply
Reactions:K&K, Cuckchuck40, bustywife39 and 41 others
They are perfect,but they should say "white women have the honor and privilige..." because for me,i consider an honor everytime i do gangbangs and blowbangs with Masters,and after they finish me i always thank them

Cuckolding constitutes an isosceles triangle,
at the top of which is the Bull.

1 - The purpose of cuckoldism is the satisfaction of the Bull, primarily in the sexual field; he will therefore possess both her and the cuckold carnally as he pleases: there are no acts of a generally carnal character excluded, except those that would damage or endanger the health or physical life of the two subjects in serious and concrete danger;
2 - since sex is mainly emotional activity, the Bull will be able to perform all the corollary acts for his own gratification; he will also establish the particular way in which the two subordinates must present themselves to him, permanently or on individual occasions;
3 - the two subordinates will always be respectful and deferential towards the Bull and will try to interpret his wishes in the best possible way, anticipating them when possible: they must therefore always be collaborative and also proactive;
4 - it will be the unquestionable choice of the Bull to decide who else to share in their dominance, as well as simply make them informed, even with non-verbal language: therefore, the Bull will take care to establish, for example, the clothing that subordinates must wear in their different circumstances;
5 - the Bull will not carry out or cause to be carried out by the subordinates violating acts of law or regulation, or of binding ethical rules, which could prejudice the legal freedom or social life of the subordinates; nor will it damage their economic and social status;
6 - the Bull may also permanently add to the two subordinates other people of his choice, both in an equal position to theirs and in another position, but will not distance one of the two subordinates from the other;
7 - the agreement of submission to the Bull by the two subordinates has a temporary duration, but is automatically renewed if not canceled well in advance of the deadline: its effectiveness is preceded by a trial period; since it has no legal validity in Latin law countries, it remains a psychological and honorable bond.

It is also possible to conceive cuckoldism differently, that is, as an inverted isosceles triangle, where the wife and the Bull are at the top and the cuckold is the only subordinate, but this different vision is of little interest to me, although I am aware of the infinity of nuances of everyday reality.
Number 6 is so stimulating for a husband to hear. The bull can introduced other people into the relationship in addition to himself. I wonder how many friends he has?

Back