Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Cause? What cause?
I do this because I like it and want to not for any cause. I don't personally know anyone who even would, let alone actually has done something for "the cause"
Yeah, the whole "cause" mentality so prevalent here is one of the styoopidest things I have ever heard. No one here can seriously believe in that, right? It's just part of a silly game.

Anyway, oddly enough, I commented on another thread earlier today on this same stupid sub-topic. I'm pasting a copy here.

"NOT to be taken seriously...
Even if it's oddly popular, I think it's a bent way of thinking of this Black on White kink as some strategic revenge war. So, the plan is to dominate the white race as payback for the black race being dominated by them for centuries? And the way to do that is by blacks claiming superiority based primarily on the size of their dicks, angry-fucking white women ( single and married ), breeding them in some cases in-- what? -- an attempt to emulate the 9th Century conquest of Sicily by the ancient Moors. Well, the fact is, the Moors were not all black, not in the monolithic way "black" applies today. The Moors were a diverse group of Muslims which included Arabs, and Berbers. It's not even conclusive that Othello was actually "African black." The point is, any serious thought of revenge, or conquest, or reparations through fucking is, at best, dopey. Because white Masters raped black female slaves, free black men of today have a right to fuck white women? Stop it."

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
Not on the wedding night but definitely 30-ish and beyond. Cougar age are perfect for those first timers.

I would say that young, 18 yr old, Black Males should be given the honor and respect - due anyone in authority. Some public examples would be: given head of the line, vip, treatment in restaurants, theaters, transportation, etc. He be addressed as "Sir", unless you are told otherwise. Invited into the home of white couples to develop and hone His Black Bull skills. Will He make mistakes? Sure, but who does not and that is the price the white couple just has to live with. It is not easy for an older white couple having to take orders from an 18 yr old Black Male, however, that is their problem and something they need to learn to accept. I can say that the first time my cuck was disciplined by a 24 yr old Black Male, was life changing. So, i can only imagine if that Black Male were only 18. Not sure how I would feel getting spanked by an 18 yr old Black Male either, by the way.
You would take it better from us older blacks and love it!!

I was exclusively black cock in college. One of my favorite things was being a guy’s first white pussy. I agree with several people who said black guys tend to start fucking earlier, as did many black girls. I was the first for many guys in college as well as several older black men.

My husband’s ex wife and he lived in the Caribbean for about 18 months. Age restrictions were more lax there. She introduced several teens to the joy of white pussy, according to him.

Attachments

• E48F14B8-E429-442D-A838-1B8D5747DEAC.jpeg
    E48F14B8-E429-442D-A838-1B8D5747DEAC.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 22096D50-80F9-4F8B-B425-E90048838E8A.jpeg
    22096D50-80F9-4F8B-B425-E90048838E8A.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 31
I was exclusively black cock in college. One of my favorite things was being a guy’s first white pussy. I agree with several people who said black guys tend to start fucking earlier, as did many black girls. I was the first for many guys in college as well as several older black men.

My husband’s ex wife and he lived in the Caribbean for about 18 months. Age restrictions were more lax there. She introduced several teens to the joy of white pussy, according to him.
Until a couple of centuries ago, there was no age of sexual consent: this age limit arises from the modern mentality, which today is perhaps being surpassed.

Yes, black males and females do tend to start fucking earlier than whites, as white parents in general tend to want to delay such activity of their offspring.

And you are quite right about differing age restrictions. Many countries other than the US have lower age restrictions (if any) for sexual activity. Much of current limits in our country can be traced back to the Puritan movement, which sought to severely restrict sexual activities.

Yes, black males and females do tend to start fucking earlier than whites, as white parents in general tend to want to delay such activity of their offspring.

And you are quite right about differing age restrictions. Many countries other than the US have lower age restrictions (if any) for sexual activity. Much of current limits in our country can be traced back to the Puritan movement, which sought to severely restrict sexual activities.

His ex wife introduced twins to sex at thirteen in the islands. Very erotic story.

I believe that another phenomenon also exists: many parents are terrified when their children discover sex, because it makes them feel old and they don't feel prepared for the idea of becoming grandparents soon.

I believe that another phenomenon also exists: many parents are terrified when their children discover sex, because it makes them feel old and they don't feel prepared for the idea of becoming grandparents soon.
Yes, you are correct. That is a good point. Today more than ever before US culture focuses on youthfulness. People work out, get Botox treatments, etc. to try to seem young as long as possible. They don't want to be thought of as grandma and grandpa. Such was not the case 100 years or so ago. Multiple generations lived in one house and people accepted the transitions.

Yes, you are correct. That is a good point. Today more than ever before US culture focuses on youthfulness. People work out, get Botox treatments, etc. to try to seem young as long as possible. They don't want to be thought of as grandma and grandpa. Such was not the case 100 years or so ago. Multiple generations lived in one house and people accepted the transitions.

Also, there was less privacy and the offspring, at least in the less well off areas, were quite likely to actually hear and/or see their parents fucking.

I didn't have any children (and I regret it), but I became old in one fell swoop when I realized that I had become sexually impotent due to diabetes.

Also, there was less privacy and the offspring, at least in the less well off areas, were quite likely to actually hear and/or see their parents fucking.
Indeed, yes! Sex was considered a natural part of life and parents were not ashamed for their ******* to be exposed to that part of their lives. Many homes had limited space for bedrooms and ******* would sleep in the same room with mom and dad, so exposure was bound to happen. For those who lived on farms, sex was even more natural as they saw it in the animals they raised.

Back