They arrive at the hotel and they make their way up to their suite. Once inside, their Black Master takes charge of the scene. He orders the husband to strip and is then told to go kneel beside the bed while the wife gets on her knees and resumes sucking his cock. He soon discards his clothes and gestures at the husband to come closer. The husband rushes to join the wife and together they share cock-sucking duty worshipping their Master’s cock with frantic joy.

Having enjoyed their double-whammy blowjob, the Black Master pulls away from them and instructs the wife to get ready. The wife lifts up her dress for her husband to help her out of her panties then gets on all fours on the bed twerking her butt at her Master who then rubs the tip of his prick on her vulva before sliding between her velvet sheath into her.

95364192.jpg

Ultimate fantasy... Fucking the whole family
A confession from another site on the subject of cheating with Black men family style:

After 14 years with my husband I cheated with a black guy. I can't believe how turned on I got when I was with him.
After about a year of fooling around with him I wasn't careful and my daugter caught us. She was 13 so it was easy to convince her to be quiet about it and not tell her dad. I was surprised as she asked lots of questions, I didn't know she knew that much about sex. Well anyway I agreed that she could watch us next time. I was so turned on her watching us but not as turned on as my black friend. He was really pounding me hard especially watching my daugter play with herself.
Well after her came in me he started licking my daughters pussy, I knew I should have stopped him but I could see how much she was into it.
After about 10 minutes he was hard and decided to take her virginity. It was exciting watching her lose her virginity, I knew it was going to hurt her, but she only let out a few tears when he broke her hymen. He was kind enough to wait for her to get used to him by the time he came again she was keeping up with his movements. When he came in her I could feel my own orgasm.

Back