She blurts out "imagine me with a big black man"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Synergy13, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Synergy13

Synergy13 Member

We have been talking about having her vocalize her interest in a bbc for awhile now. She was never comfortable with it, till the other night. Just as I was about to finish, she blurts that out and it pushed me wayyyyy over the edge. After, she claimed she only said it to push me over the edge. It was so hot hearing those words from her mouth. Even if she hasn't ever thought about it herself.

paigeEpoo, CassieP, RyanB and 5 others like this.
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Have you asked if she would go with BBC? Have you used black dildos in your sex play? I started by vocalizing for hubby but things slowly went on from there over time. X

3. Synergy13

Synergy13 Member

I have asked and said she is not interested. She is happy with what I have to offer. She is not into dildos either, I actually talked to her about that last night before we went at it. She doesn't like the idea of something fake like that inside her. Its very likely she will never fuck a black guy or anyone either than me. Still, it is just really hot hearing her talking dirty.

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    It took me over 3 years to get my wife to let me watch her get herself off with a vibrator, now she uses masturbating herself as a way to turn me on. :)

5. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    That is so hot.

White cuck, RyanB and Synergy13 like this.
  6. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    That is extremely hot and because SHE is so hot, I am jealous. You are a lucky guy Mac.

White cuck likes this.
  7. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    From my past experience with my ex wife any guy who comes up in conversation usally meant she had already fucked them or was going too soon. So her suggesting it means she already has!!

Synergy13 likes this.
  8. Synergy13

Synergy13 Member

I think she would have told me by now. But I have imagined it many many times haha.

Chip likes this.
  9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If the feel guilt and you dont know she has screwed another guy most likely she wont tell you and then when she screws another guy same thing if you ask will try and lie if you believe her will get bold in her statements.

paigeEpoo likes this.