She blurts out "imagine me with a big black man"

We have been talking about having her vocalize her interest in a bbc for awhile now. She was never comfortable with it, till the other night. Just as I was about to finish, she blurts that out and it pushed me wayyyyy over the edge. After, she claimed she only said it to push me over the edge. It was so hot hearing those words from her mouth. Even if she hasn't ever thought about it herself.

Have you asked if she would go with BBC? Have you used black dildos in your sex play? I started by vocalizing for hubby but things slowly went on from there over time. X

I have asked and said she is not interested. She is happy with what I have to offer. She is not into dildos either, I actually talked to her about that last night before we went at it. She doesn't like the idea of something fake like that inside her. Its very likely she will never fuck a black guy or anyone either than me. Still, it is just really hot hearing her talking dirty.

From my past experience with my ex wife any guy who comes up in conversation usally meant she had already fucked them or was going too soon. So her suggesting it means she already has!!

I think she would have told me by now. But I have imagined it many many times haha.
If the feel guilt and you dont know she has screwed another guy most likely she wont tell you and then when she screws another guy same thing if you ask will try and lie if you believe her will get bold in her statements.

Back