My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

Last week my gf / neighbour and her black bulls persuaded me to wear this model of cage. It's horrible. Skin swells between the rings and my dick gets pinched on the top. They told me I was lucky as they had considered another make that keeps itself fast in place by an extension that goes into the butthole.
At least, I'm now allowed to sleep with her and watch all her sexual activities without exception. She also told her children I'm her new bf.

you look good
I think it's the best option. She once came to my flat to "seduce" me. But actually, she wanted to see if she could get me to play with her strap-on. She's an extremely kinky mind. I knew she mainly wanted to use my flat. Of course, i said nope to those conditions.

Last week my gf / neighbour and her black bulls persuaded me to wear this model of cage. It's horrible. Skin swells between the rings and my dick gets pinched on the top. They told me I was lucky as they had considered another make that keeps itself fast in place by an extension that goes into the butthole.
View attachment 2442012
At least, I'm now allowed to sleep with her and watch all her sexual activities without exception. She also told her children I'm her new bf.
I think you need a slightly larger ring that goes around your balls. They look a bit too purple to me, and that's something you want to avoid. I'm guessing it isn't allowing enough ******* flow and is probably making you uncomfortable. Other than that, it looks good. Congratulations on getting caged, and welcome to the club! You look good in it! After wearing it for a while, your penis should shrink up a bit from not having full erections all the time, and the shaft will fit better inside the coils. You're a lucky man to find such a great woman.

I think you need a slightly larger ring that goes around your balls. They look a bit too purple to me, and that's something you want to avoid. I'm guessing it isn't allowing enough ******* flow and is probably making you uncomfortable. Other than that, it looks good. Congratulations on getting caged, and welcome to the club! You look good in it! After wearing it for a while, your penis should shrink up a bit from not having full erections all the time, and the shaft will fit better inside the coils. You're a lucky man to find such a great woman.
Thanks for the advice. I indeed get it all purple with erections. At the moment, it hangs relatively loose in the cage. She said she could "milk" me and volunteers to do some crazier things. But I read sperm can be reabsorbed by your body if not used and that makes you stronger via more testosterone. I plan to go the gym more often.

Have you guys experienced any side effects like dizziness and anxiety?
When my girlfriend told me she was pregnant by another man, I did. My head was spinning and it felt light, And I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, along with anxiety and a rock hard erection.

I've never had those symptoms while wearing my chastity device, though. The first time I heard the lock click when it was closed, I was excited enough to almost cum spontaneously, though.

Thanks for the advice. I indeed get it all purple with erections. At the moment, it hangs relatively loose in the cage. She said she could "milk" me and volunteers to do some crazier things. But I read sperm can be reabsorbed by your body if not used and that makes you stronger via more testosterone. I plan to go the gym more often.
One more thing I noticed is that you're not shaved. I normally shave about twice a week. It prevents lots of the pulling and pinching. It also keeps any lube you're using from getting lost in your hair. My preference is Johnson's baby gel, because it stays where I put it longer than thinner lubricants. Other companies make baby gels, too, but I haven't tried them yet.

Nice. How big is that piece down the center of your cock?
The piece is a curved tube that's about an inch and a half long. I like the way it looks plus it makes it easier to urinate.
If you have ever tried urinating in a cb2000 style device you know it can get wet in there, especially if you aren't long enough to reach to the end. :rolleyes:

When my girlfriend told me she was pregnant by another man, I did. My head was spinning and it felt light, And I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, along with anxiety and a rock hard erection.

I've never had those symptoms while wearing my chastity device, though. The first time I heard the lock click when it was closed, I was excited enough to almost cum spontaneously, though.
Congratulations. You have given up dignity and taken on the responsibility of raising an alpha bull's baby. You have found your true role in life.

Back