Cock Cage

Me and my wife have cuckolded before but we are due to have a meet this week and I'm thinking of wearing a cock cage while I watch. What are people's thoughts on this. I'm very excited about it and will feel totally humiliated and useless and unable to do anything. Is this a good thing. My wife is against it but the bull is for it. I really fancy it

Me and my wife have cuckolded before but we are due to have a meet this week and I'm thinking of wearing a cock cage while I watch. What are people's thoughts on this. I'm very excited about it and will feel totally humiliated and useless and unable to do anything. Is this a good thing. My wife is against it but the bull is for it. I really fancy it
Cuckolfing and Chastity for Cucks go hand in hand in our opinion.

Are you a cuck to black master and your partner. How do you find wearing it so long, so 3 hrs for me is nothing then apart from I'll be aroused for 3 hrs which could be tricky

No,I am a full time,live in sissy maid for him.It is demanded I always stay as feminine as possible Since I am not allow to have sex,the Chasity is pretty much a permanent fixture.Its purpose is to keep you devoted,attentive and submissive towards the key holder.
Are you a cuck to black master and your partner. How do you find wearing it so long, so 3 hrs for me is nothing then apart from I'll be aroused for 3 hrs which could be tricky

Back