My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

He's come to understand that it's the frustration & the jealousy that makes me wet. Seeing him almost explode like a balloon, God it's so hot. The addition of making him watch when using my toy collection was hot enough. But seeing his face watching me get stretched & pounded relentlessly was a highlight. Getting wet thinking of it. Xoxoxo
This comment is amazing

I'm quite sure i would be right where you are if I was married. The sexual frustration aspect of it is a major part of what would drive me to be made to wear a cage and not even allowed to orgasm. This is a wonderful thread.

I'm quite sure i would be right where you are if I was married. The sexual frustration aspect of it is a major part of what would drive me to be made to wear a cage and not even allowed to orgasm. This is a wonderful thread.

Back