My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

Here are a few of hubby in his cage. It is not something that we do with any regularity when he is in daily mode but he is always locked up when he dresses femme.
Yes we do need a smaller cage. He really needs to be in one of the small metal cages.

View attachment 2540616
Here are a few of hubby in his cage. It is not something that we do with any regularity when he is in daily mode but he is always locked up when he dresses femme.
Yes we do need a smaller cage. He really needs to be in one of the small metal cages.

View attachment 2540616View attachment 2540620View attachment 2540621

View attachment 2540616View attachment 2540620View attachment 2540621

View attachment 2540620View attachment 2540621
like me the cb600 small front was still to big for my very small cock get a stainless steel one that are much more smaller and feel better to have on for longer

Stay in 24/7
Had issues with plastic ones in the past & would be out for a while when they inevitably came apart on me...
Believe this new metal one will hold up & it’s REALLY comfortable too!!!
I’ve ordered a second one already just to be sure I have a back-up this time
you are really crammed in there

you are really crammed in there
you will be so much happier in the new metal one even if its got a small tube that goes in side the eye of your little one it feels ok but it stops it coming out the side and stops us playing with it like us little guys do if your realy small like me keep us updated when you get it please

Me locked up getting ready for a meet-and-greet. I am usually locked up whenever we go out to meet guys or when they come to the house. My wife loves to point this out whenever we meet a guy.

View attachment 2443731
I have one like this does your one have a tube that goes inside your little one as I have a tube that goes in longer a lot longer than the size on my clit ? and do you find it better than plastic cb

I have one like this does your one have a tube that goes inside your little one as I have a tube that goes in longer a lot longer than the size on my clit ? and do you find it better than plastic cb
The tube goes in about 1.5 inches. I put a little lube on it and it feels good going in. Very hard to describe though. It does make you feel like the cage is very secure.
Ithe feels much sexier than my plastic cage although I do wear both.
More than anything, the metal one just looks more like jail with its metal bars. Reinforce's the message of control by the keyholder

yes as I found the plastic one hurt what ball sack I have and could found my little one could come out but with tube in me it stayed in

Dear Stiveastin,

I have been caged for the past few weeks, except for a period during which I was traveling overseas. I am using a metal cage that is similar to the one you posted in October 2018. Although I still consider this a trial, it has been going well, and I anticipate being caged over the long term.

I noticed that we have similar genital structures. Because my balls are a little low hanging, the ring hangs low and the tube does not cover the base of my penis. This is despite using a rather small ring diameter.

Have you experienced any problems with the chastity device that you depicted? Have you moved on to any other model that fully covers the base of your penis?

Thanks,
Peter

Back