My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

When my wife caged my clit for 10 years straight she made me get 3 jobs and turned me into her Overtime Slave for her and her Black Bull. I sent them on vacations and paid everyones bills for years! I worked 100+ hrs a week for years proudly keeping my place while i was being worked to death so they could party and fuck all day and night on my dime! Perfect use of a permanantly chaste cuck loser!

I have a 6000s and a few others. Initially the wifie kept me in chastity as training. Now I am a feminized cuckold with the weak, limp reaction preferred of us. So I don't often use it at rendezvous but I do wear it when just dressing up pretty as it increases my feeling of femininity when just dressing up en femme.

Hey guys can you elaborate for my cuck please? Its Definately the next progression for us and even though I have recently played with two guys at once I was kind of hoping, to make it 3 the next time i want to be owned.
J oxoxo ♠
I was going to say, get him in chastity at once, but I see you are ahead of me. Smart lady. You control is maximized when you have him in chastity. Deny him any sex until he consents to multi Bulls. Now that he is a cuckold, it should not take long at all. His wank will depend on his cooperation. His chance to taste you, the same. Not punishment. Just requiring him to progress properly in the lifestyle. Consider this, your next progress should be to feminize him. Yes, removing his delusions of being male and transforming him into a fully committed cuckold. Multi Bulls with him in panties, bra and nylons stockings. He wants it deep down. Most of us do. Be kind, considerate, gentle but be firm and demand progress. Good luck!

The spike ring goes around my shaft, then the cage goes on and locks. It is painful only if my cock starts to get aroused. The pain causes me to quickly dispell any stimulating thoughts.
My understanding is the spike rings are used only if cuckie is recalcitrant and continue to show male delusions and lack of cooperation. The pain immediately dispels his delusions and guides him back to femininity. Along with proper feminine undies and makeup.

Back