Cock Cage

Me and my wife have cuckolded before but we are due to have a meet this week and I'm thinking of wearing a cock cage while I watch. What are people's thoughts on this. I'm very excited about it and will feel totally humiliated and useless and unable to do anything. Is this a good thing. My wife is against it but the bull is for it. I really fancy it
I believe you will be sucking his cock before long

Me and my wife have cuckolded before but we are due to have a meet this week and I'm thinking of wearing a cock cage while I watch. What are people's thoughts on this. I'm very excited about it and will feel totally humiliated and useless and unable to do anything. Is this a good thing. My wife is against it but the bull is for it. I really fancy it
I think you should wear cage while watching. Convince your wife saying that this is your affirmation to the lifestyle that bull would be the only man in the room while she and bull are in action.

Cage will help you prevent pramature discharge in case you get turned on watching them. Many cucks lose interest in watching the act once they ejaculate. Cage will keep u turned on throughout the session between ur hotwife and bull.

I think you should wear cage while watching. Convince your wife saying that this is your affirmation to the lifestyle that bull would be the only man in the room while she and bull are in action.

Cage will help you prevent pramature discharge in case you get turned on watching them. Many cucks lose interest in watching the act once they ejaculate. Cage will keep u turned on throughout the session between ur hotwife and bull.
You're right about being kept turned on, I'm going to try cleaning up next time and there's no way unless I was really turned on still

Fuck yes

Listen to this man.
Wearing a cage keeps me sexually aroused for the whole session, however long it may be, regardless of the fact that you can't get an erection.
I used to find I would either wank myself off too early and after a while start thinking about when they would be finished, or would want to get more involved than perhaps my wife and her lover would really prefer.
Also my wife prefers not to let me out for a while after, she has told me that after a session she doesn't really need another cock inside her until she is ready for one.

Honestly, for that short of time, I'm not sure there's much point. I suppose it may be a little exciting with you having to deal with possible erections while in the cage. But, seriously, if you look at how long a lot of guys on here have been caged, a few hours is hardly a blink of an eye.

Certainly, if it arouses you, or your partner, go for it.

Listen to this man.
Wearing a cage keeps me sexually aroused for the whole session, however long it may be, regardless of the fact that you can't get an erection.
I used to find I would either wank myself off too early and after a while start thinking about when they would be finished, or would want to get more involved than perhaps my wife and her lover would really prefer.
Also my wife prefers not to let me out for a while after, she has told me that after a session she doesn't really need another cock inside her until she is ready for one.
That's so the point of a chastity cage. Jerking off and cuming to early leads to post cum blues. Then the reality of watching your wife have a good time with someone else could set in.

Another thing my wife has said is that when I am caged she is much more relaxed. Mainly because she no longer feels obligated to my sexual needs. In other words she doesn't care if I cum, and she doesn't feel guilty ignoring me.

That last part about not letting you out right away is so true. My wife has left me caged sometimes for several days. It's like you said when she is ready for my cock she will let me out.

If you are a cuckold and submissive well you should of course wear a chastity cage when your wife is With her Black bull or should I say your Master and she should start giving you estrogen by injection with testosterone blocker until you are fully castrate and that your hormone are now fully reversed to feminine in your body, then maybe your Master can check and remove it. You’ll be transitioning and will loved your new you and will maybe becoming a nanny for them.

Sure you must be in cage, if not u can jerk and after u cum fast u will lose the interest

Oh no, not so good then, she'll be at it for about 3hrs I'll just grin and bear it then
If its anything like my experience the other night you will be wrestling the cage back towards your body as it rear to rip balls off lol. You will have a sho5at it's strength, you feel like your cumming, mild but relenr
Hoping it to be great and keep me calm for a few hours, if too excited I'll have to read a book lol
I found it makes me twitmce as excited and nothing to stimulate. Get large anal toys big girth .. you won't be able to stop!

Back