My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

so many white hubbies aka bois do wear, so many consider it and after an year a whole lot more guys have been converted, it will become a big or bigger movement trust me...
Yes. But its more a wives thing. Ie putting husband locked in chastity. Also commonly suggested to BBCsluts by black master as one of several restrictions placed on the white husbands.

View attachment 1718595. I go a bit more sinister. This spiked ball collar let's him get as hard as he can with extreme disconfort. He cannot cum with it on as it won't allow his balls to pull up enough and hurts way too much.
View attachment 1718595. I go a bit more sinister. This spiked ball collar let's him get as hard as he can with extreme disconfort. He cannot cum with it on as it won't allow his balls to pull up enough and hurts way too much.
Where did you get that spiked ball collar?

I'm straining because she is actually teasing me. The fact her pussy is off limits to me is such a mind Fuck. Its both sexually frustrating as anything as I'm gagging for sex 24-7 But I'm not allowed relief of any kind. Except giving her orgasm by using my fingers and tongue and her toys. Aching.
Supposed to be this way. What chastity is all about. More frustration when she has BBC and you watch in chastity

Back