My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

Congratulations. You have given up dignity and taken on the responsibility of raising an alpha bull's baby. You have found your true role in life.
Actually, my GF miscarried a few weeks after she told me about her pregnancy. It's a major head-fuck when you start thinking about the implications of a pregnancy, especially when it's from another man. A couple of years later I realized I'd been pre-programed as a cuckold since I was a kid, but I just didn't know what it was.

Actually, my GF miscarried a few weeks after she told me about her pregnancy. It's a major head-fuck when you start thinking about the implications of a pregnancy, especially when it's from another man. A couple of years later I realized I'd been pre-programed as a cuckold since I was a kid, but I just didn't know what it was.
I am sorry for your loss. You were granted a reprieve. Now, would be the time to consider what you want before she gets pregnant again. There are many more consequences to think about once a baby is born.

I am sorry for your loss. You were granted a reprieve. Now, would be the time to consider what you want before she gets pregnant again. There are many more consequences to think about once a baby is born.
I'm 68 and the pregnancy happened when I was 19 and the GF was 18. Do the math.

Last week my gf / neighbour and her black bulls persuaded me to wear this model of cage. It's horrible. Skin swells between the rings and my dick gets pinched on the top. They told me I was lucky as they had considered another make that keeps itself fast in place by an extension that goes into the butthole.
View attachment 2442012
At least, I'm now allowed to sleep with her and watch all her sexual activities without exception. She also told her children I'm her new bf.
Almost 2 wks on, I go to work, to the gym, and every time I see a woman I get this strange mix of feelings like depression and sexual excitement at the same time. Being unable to cum is a horrible sensation. Watching my gf and her bulls getting multiple orgasms is a *******. Whether the black guys sleep over with her in my bedroom or not, I rather crash on the sofa after a cold shower.

Absolutely not erotic at all. This to me...means that you have entirely lost all sexual attraction to your partner. Maybe that is cool with some...but god... I would loathe this.

Almost 2 wks on, I go to work, to the gym, and every time I see a woman I get this strange mix of feelings like depression and sexual excitement at the same time. Being unable to cum is a horrible sensation. Watching my gf and her bulls getting multiple orgasms is a *******. Whether the black guys sleep over with her in my bedroom or not, I rather crash on the sofa after a cold shower.
Give yourself some more time to get used to the cage and going without pussy. For me, once I got to around 30 days, things got much easier, especially when it becomes a part of you and you no longer know it's there. You'll soon forget what a pussy feels like, and there won't be the cravings you're having now when your testosterone level drops, and after 60 days or so, it'll seem easy. You should start liking the feel of the cage around your dick and the weight from it as it tugs on your man bits. When you eventually take it off, you'll feel naked and want it back on. It's all I need to wear to feel like I'm fully dressed.

My cage was getting loose. I've lost 3in, but it's difficult to compare, as my dick is now very flaccid. Gf discovered the device wasn't fit for purpose, so I got this new one. Is the same as shown above by another poster.
After using it for 7 hours, I went to bed and had an involuntary ejaculation during the night. The first in over 6 wks. I screamed out of pain in the middle of my dreams. Gf came to remove it, but there was no *******, so back on again.

Back