My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

I'm straining because she is actually teasing me. The fact her pussy is off limits to me is such a mind Fuck. Its both sexually frustrating as anything as I'm gagging for sex 24-7 But I'm not allowed relief of any kind. Except giving her orgasm by using my fingers and tongue and her toys. Aching.
You just love it, admit..

Last edited:
this cage looks real deal, not too big like many here
Wife has had me in cages for many years, the last 6 yrs. 24/7/365. This is by far the most comfortable and most hygienic, though a bit heavy. If caging is your thing, I highly recommend this one. It is Master Series "Extreme Confinement".

Michael has been locked for 9 months and doesn't use his dick in a sexual capacity. Last night reinforced my decision. I got ravaged last night by 3 bulls and the fourth convinced my BFF to get involved. She watched me for around 15 minutes then she saw me orgasm during A DP whilst having Gregg in my mouth. I felt a dirty whore. Loved it.
J
Xoxoxo
So is your BFF now taking bbc too?

Yes we
It is very very hot seeing your wife revel in your denial. It was tough watching her for the first few times but then she started the anal and double penetration. That was very tough. Her main guy Greg is well over 9 inches. She takes him so easily in her pussy and her ass and these guys are telling Jamie as they are fucking Her that your husband is no longer allowed to touch you. No oral on you. He is no longer allowed to see you naked and he is not allowed to touch your breasts any more. And as far as sex is converned, Michael gets none. Nothing. And he thinks it's restricted to 2019. He will never have your pussy again unless they allow it. They want her to get A QOS tattoo. Its hot but it's very difficult to watch it hear this sometimes. She has changed and she is has toned up and looks like a model.
Mike
, i have same new rules, first anal went off for hubby, then no oral, not able to see wife naked, not touching her breasts, pussy is allowed when i allowed to eat her, few times year peneration yet allways with condom, other tiems strapon , dildo, or fist.

Back