My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

Hey guys can you elaborate for my cuck please? Its Definately the next progression for us and even though I have recently played with two guys at once I was kind of hoping, to make it 3 the next time i want to be owned.
J oxoxo ♠
. More bbc means they can rotate. Sex goes on longer. More stretched white pussy. Two at once allows more combinations. Mouth/pussy etc. Ditto with three or more. One BBC only delays her development as a slut for BBC ie easy/ open access by black men to her white pussy. Multiple BBC accelerates her development. Sooner she is fucking more BBC more often until it becomes frequent and regular.

Oh god guys it's already frequent and regular. You are so right in your post. One is so hot and I love how wound up I get hubs. Two is hotter still. That's the memory that gets me turned on so much. DP my god, mind completely lost in it. I have a fav regular now but I won't be satisfied until my craving subsides. Lol. Who am I kidding ladies? Jxoxoxo
. Hi. J. Its not just the physical sex. Or the exposure with multiple men. Whats huge here is the new psychological effects. All the "barriers" that just disappear. All the changes in behaviors. What becomes "acceptable " and "normal".

View attachment 1718595. I go a bit more sinister. This spiked ball collar let's him get as hard as he can with extreme disconfort. He cannot cum with it on as it won't allow his balls to pull up enough and hurts way too much.
Full chastity devices with these denier teeth are extremely effective in keeping the cuckold limp and impotent. Emasculating him totally, especially if he is en femme. From experience, I highly recommend this delightful and unforgettable experience for the cuckold who truly wants to be impotent and provide worshipful service to their Hotwife and Bull.

He's come to understand that it's the frustration & the jealousy that makes me wet. Seeing him almost explode like a balloon, God it's so hot. The addition of making him watch when using my toy collection was hot enough. But seeing his face watching me get stretched & pounded relentlessly was a highlight. Getting wet thinking of it. Xoxoxo
My ex Hotwife felt the same and I still relish the memory of being emasculated so totally.

Back