My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

Supposed to be this way. What chastity is all about. More frustration when she has BBC and you watch in chastity

He's come to understand that it's the frustration & the jealousy that makes me wet. Seeing him almost explode like a balloon, God it's so hot. The addition of making him watch when using my toy collection was hot enough. But seeing his face watching me get stretched & pounded relentlessly was a highlight. Getting wet thinking of it. Xoxoxo

He's come to understand that it's the frustration & the jealousy that makes me wet. Seeing him almost explode like a balloon, God it's so hot. The addition of making him watch when using my toy collection was hot enough. But seeing his face watching me get stretched & pounded relentlessly was a highlight. Getting wet thinking of it. Xoxoxo
. Even better. Have him naked and in chastity AND tied to the chair AND gagged. As he watches he is totally restricted from any pleasure himself. His cock wants to grow but it cannot. He wants to cum but he cannot. He can only watch and listen as you orgasm time after time as BBC stretches your married white pussy.

Stay in 24/7
Had issues with plastic ones in the past & would be out for a while when they inevitably came apart on me...
Believe this new metal one will hold up & it’s REALLY comfortable too!!!
I’ve ordered a second one already just to be sure I have a back-up this time

Attachments

• C6F194B3-8605-4E61-9136-FF7DCD194CEB.jpeg
    C6F194B3-8605-4E61-9136-FF7DCD194CEB.jpeg
    630.8 KB · Views: 235
It should be the majority of them because their little penis isn’t needed but I realize that not all are completely trained. A good cuck would be ordering his cage today or going to the nearest shop for one. The cuck should also get into the habit of sitting to utilize the restroom.

Last edited:
Lol. I've been with three guys since he's been caged. I like him listening outside our bedroom. Especially with my last one. He made me cum 9 times and hubs heard every single one. Thinking of inviting two to play at the same time. That ok sweety? :qos:
. Moving on to multiple BBC is actually natural in this lifestyle. There is only so much you can do with one guy but things change dramatically when you have two or three or more.

Back