King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
IMG_1878.jpeg

Picture this scenario:

Your wife calls her lover and tells him to come over to the house and give her a good fucking.

Her lover inquires: "What about your man?"
"I've got him caged up nice and tight," she murmurs.

To prove her point, she takes a snapshot of you wearing your chastity cage and forwards it to her lover.

Her lover then replies: "I'm on my way!" and ends the call.

Your wife tells you that her man is on his way over. She allows you to give her a back massage while the clock ticks away.

A half-hour later, the doorbell rings.

You troop downstairs in your sissy-boi panties to let her lover in.

He hands you his jacket and then asks: “Where is my bitch?”

You respond: “Upstairs in the bedroom, sir. She’s expecting you.”

He smiles, orders you to stay put and don’t come upstairs for another hour, not before.

You nod your head, knowing that failure would get him mad and your wife upset.

But you cannot help but wish you would be invited to watch, and hopefully your wife would unlock your cage so you can jerk off.

Picture this scenario:

Your wife calls her lover and tells him to come over to the house and give her a good fucking.

To prove her point, she takes a snapshot of you wearing your chastity cage and forwards it to her lover.

Your wife tells you that her man is on his way over. She allows you to give her a back massage while the clock ticks away.

He smiles, orders you to stay put and don’t come upstairs for another hour, not before.

But you cannot help but wish you would be invited to watch, and hopefully your wife would unlock your cage so you can jerk off.
Sounds a lot like our situation, except our bull keeps the keys, and I know better than to ask him to unlock

Picture this scenario:

Love it! And that looks to be a bwc in chastity which is even better

Usually through the duration of my stay with them. Only on few occasions would I release the hubby, if he's been good to me, and his wife agrees, I allow him the luxury of jerking off to us fucking.

Absolutely perfect picture. I would love to have a beautiful pair of qos thong hanging off my cage, while watching a real man pleasure a queen! Amazing 👏.

Back