How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

When I read the posts from women who don't have sex or have very limited sex with their husbands kind of perplexes me. It makes me wonder how strong is their relationship. I am obviously ok with my wife fucking other guys since she's been doing it for several years. But if she ever told me I couldn't have sex with her or could do anything but penetration I'm afraid that would be the end of our relationship. Sometimes our best sex is after she has enjoyed some BBC. Now I'm not knocking what people do in their relationship, to each their own, but why stay married? Having said that if the husband is ok with it and accepts it then it is was it is and everyone is happy. But I wonder how many husbands are truly ok with their wife not wanting to fuck them?

This is exactly how I feel about this topic.. I am NOT submissive, nor a poor sexual partner.. we want to explore OUR sexual fantasies together. My beautiful bride of over 30 years has been a 'Hotwife' for the last 5 years.. but just had her first BBC last may..it took a long time for her to try it.. WE do this together... WE DO THIS for OUR fun.. One of the best aspects is our 'reconnecting' and 'reclaiming' after her encounters with her new lover. Since we began this adventure, she is much more open and comfortable talking about her sexuality.. our communication is the best it has ever been.. If for some reason she lost interest in me.. then I think that would be the end of our marriage..

This is exactly how I feel about this topic.. I am NOT submissive, nor a poor sexual partner.. we want to explore OUR sexual fantasies together. My beautiful bride of over 30 years has been a 'Hotwife' for the last 5 years.. but just had her first BBC last may..it took a long time for her to try it.. WE do this together... WE DO THIS for OUR fun.. One of the best aspects is our 'reconnecting' and 'reclaiming' after her encounters with her new lover. Since we began this adventure, she is much more open and comfortable talking about her sexuality.. our communication is the best it has ever been.. If for some reason she lost interest in me.. then I think that would be the end of our marriage..

Glad to see that the adults in the room are finally speaking up as so sick of the girlie boys who do not have a lady controlling the discussion.

I agree with Mariposa and Gregngingers comments. I have been with hubby over 20 years. I think it would be remarkable if any relationship stayed highly sexual together for that entire time without some extra stimulation. Our sex life had drifted into boring predictability and even went for long periods without doing it at all. We both started using fantasy to spice up sex, then to swinging once (which i not keen on) till end of last year when hubby persuaded me to go BBC. After a slow start its going ok now.
I dont consider hubby a cissy, I dont want him wearing a chastity etc. however I have noticed he is reading more on here and other places about this and it does seem to be adding to his side of the fun. If he decides to want to explore that down the road then I will be happy with that.
I still love him, he got me into this to which I thank him. And he finds it a big thrill too.
I have stayed horny for over forty years and have watched her fuck many other men and done all sorts of things for her, her cucking me was more for her than me

Hubby and I have always been soul mates and love him more than anything and always will! This has just added a lot more excitement to our relationship. We both feel sex should be fun, and we both love when I have BBC. Mind you I still have great sex with hubby, but I get fucked hard by BBC. We don't let it rule our life but try to have a little Interacial plapy time every month or two. I only fuck BBC, and hubby gets hall pass to fuck other women also! If you have a strong relationship, I would recommend this to any couple.

Over the years we had our share of problems and disagreements, but our commitment to each other never weakened. I married him and he remains the love of my life. My husband is my best friend. The fact that he allows me to have sex outside our marriage is the best proof. Our love life is not as strong as it used to be - but it is healthy and fulfilling. I love creamy cakes (I know that's bad) but it does not mean I have to stop eating sandwiches or plain bread

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.
That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he flew into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay TOTALLY owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay completely. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 5 times since Dec 28th. A few months ago we file for divorce. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They wanted me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................
Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.

Who comes up with this *******? I'm almost ashamed that white people can be this pathetic and stupid.

An actual full blown relationship takes a lot more the a huge dick...infact the bigger dick you have the more likely the woman will cheat on you, fact.

If a women leaves you it's almost always for reasons greater then sex. The glow eventually wears off then you actually have to play the give and take of relationships.

Who comes up with this *******? I'm almost ashamed that white people can be this pathetic and stupid.

An actual full blown relationship takes a lot more the a huge dick...infact the bigger dick you have the more likely the woman will cheat on you, fact.

If a women leaves you it's almost always for reasons greater then sex. The glow eventually wears off then you actually have to play the give and take of relationships.
what makes you think they are either male or white but having said that just look at our politicians and extrapolate and fantasy can be pretty ******* or disgusting

I am still very much in love with my husband but I am also extremely grateful that he encourages me to explore. We are in this together for both of our pleasure.
Same here for both our pleazure niether of us selfish nor decieving but a team player not a cheat we are stdonger then ever and ive never doubted who my man is. . 22 years and climbing.

I do view my husband differently today than I did when we were first married. Part of that is we have changed and grown over the years. Since I have been with BBC our relationship has changed even more. Do I still love my husband, yes, do I have sex with him no. There are a couple of reasons for that. One is he has a health issue that leads more to frustration than satisfaction where sex is involved. He still gives me oral and I do take care of him. I did not say one day that he was a cuck....it evolved but it was something he wanted and so we talked and explored. I do not think that being a cuck is something for every white husband married to a white woman who is getting fucked by Black men. I think that you have to do what is right for your situation and your family.

I do think though that there is a place in a relationship for a Black man with a married couple. I know that something like having a Black man, white wife and a white husband can draw the married couple closer, it has drawn my husband and I closer than ever. I also know that if allowed it can tear that relationship apart. Folks just have to be adults and talk to each other about what is happening. Communication is key to a great marriage and a great relationship with a Black man.

some sensible replies
I don't know who comes up with this crap about black owned and black superiority and how white men are all sissified and going to put up with being denied and caged
if the truth is known most women fuck back guys its because they love the though of a black cock barebacking a married white cunt, my wife loves the thrill as much as I do and the risk (however now that pregnancy risk is over) she still has same thoughts as I do..... yes a lot of black men have bigger cocks that white men, but certainly not all have, shes had hundreds and some have been really average or smaller, her fav cock size wise out of current lovers is a white guy who has a cock far bigger than any black man shes ever had. but interacial sex has its own attraction and is still what we both love more than anything
I will however concur with one thing is that they certainly know how to USE a white bitch that clearly JUST LOVES COCK!!!!!!!!

some sensible replies
I don't know who comes up with this crap about black owned and black superiority and how white men are all sissified and going to put up with being denied and caged
if the truth is known most women fuck back guys its because they love the though of a black cock barebacking a married white cunt, my wife loves the thrill as much as I do and the risk (however now that pregnancy risk is over) she still has same thoughts as I do..... yes a lot of black men have bigger cocks that white men, but certainly not all have, shes had hundreds and some have been really average or smaller, her fav cock size wise out of current lovers is a white guy who has a cock far bigger than any black man shes ever had. but interacial sex has its own attraction and is still what we both love more than anything
I will however concur with one thing is that they certainly know how to USE a white bitch that clearly JUST LOVES COCK!!!!!!!!
some know how to please a woman and others do not just like all men

I do view my husband differently today than I did when we were first married. Part of that is we have changed and grown over the years. Since I have been with BBC our relationship has changed even more. Do I still love my husband, yes, do I have sex with him no. There are a couple of reasons for that. One is he has a health issue that leads more to frustration than satisfaction where sex is involved. He still gives me oral and I do take care of him. I did not say one day that he was a cuck....it evolved but it was something he wanted and so we talked and explored. I do not think that being a cuck is something for every white husband married to a white woman who is getting fucked by Black men. I think that you have to do what is right for your situation and your family.

I do think though that there is a place in a relationship for a Black man with a married couple. I know that something like having a Black man, white wife and a white husband can draw the married couple closer, it has drawn my husband and I closer than ever. I also know that if allowed it can tear that relationship apart. Folks just have to be adults and talk to each other about what is happening. Communication is key to a great marriage and a great relationship with a Black man.
Beautuful

This is an interesting question. Um, I adore my husband. He's an amazing man, an incredible ******* and my best friend. Sexually however, I was a total prude before I went black and when it happened, it opened this whole universe for me. My husband is not cucked in the whole humiliation scenario that seems to be the norm in this lifestyle. He knows I love him and knows I would never leave him or our family but he also has had to accept that sexually blacks take priority for me as well. I hope that makes sense.

This is an interesting question. Um, I adore my husband. He's an amazing man, an incredible ******* and my best friend. Sexually however, I was a total prude before I went black and when it happened, it opened this whole universe for me. My husband is not cucked in the whole humiliation scenario that seems to be the norm in this lifestyle. He knows I love him and knows I would never leave him or our family but he also has had to accept that sexually blacks take priority for me as well. I hope that makes sense.
Your post contains almost too much common sense to make sense. Blacks love taking priority. This one does at least

why does anyone take priority why not just fuck whenever the opportunity arises and enjoy the moment, I think that there can be a lot of emotional fun when a wife has other lovers and couples should not miss out on any possibilities

why does anyone take priority why not just fuck whenever the opportunity arises and enjoy the moment, I think that there can be a lot of emotional fun when a wife has other lovers and couples should not miss out on any possibilities
Good question. I can't answer it though. Still good question

Good question. I can't answer it though. Still good question
different men are different some men it is all about them and their ego while other men are not so sellf involved and the same goes for women, hopefully those who looking find what they like, the trick is to know what you like or at least be willing to experiment

I don't view my husband any differently after having slept with a black man. My husband is well endowed and he's very skilled in bed. I don't sleep with black men because I'm not getting good sex at home. I do it because I'm attracted to black men and also because my husband will have a stroke when he finds out he's been sticking his dick in the same hole a black man does. :bounce:

Back