WHICH SPOUSE DO YOU PREFER TO DO THE TALKING?

Honestly I don't care who communicates with me as long before the actual meetup I get have a conversation with the wife or girlfriend. I think it's proper protocol for the hubby to play a role in the the vetting process. After all, and that's based on the dynamic of the relationship, he is the one granting permission. Again, like I said, it all depends, because there are some relationships where he won't have a say. The key thing to me is there is no shady, sneaky stuff going down.

We aren't into cuck play. We have never gone "looking" for another guy.
I really didn't know or realize this but when our friend is with us and they're messing around I watch and don't say anything. When I take my turn he watches and keeps quiet. Sometimes him and I are both involved so we do some talking about what feels good, etc. When both of us are enjoying her anyone can suggest a different position, swap places and such.
No directing, no drama, just sex that feels great.

It's most often true that, in online communication with couples, it's the husbands (or boyfriends) who are the Gatekeepers, which is their right, of course. Hubbies should be protective of their wives, since, in this kinky corner of the swinger lifestyle where cuckolds, stags, and hotwives abide, the wives are the ones being shared (and in rare cases, impregnated) with bulls, and black men.

So, the Questions are: As a single black male interested in meeting a sexy white wife for kinky sex, which spouse do you prefer to deal with, the Husband, or the Wife herself? Does it even matter to you?

The automatic Follow-up Question is: Does it annoy you to learn that sometimes a husband pretends to be the wife here online, or sometimes it's really just a homosexual male wanting to know how you would sexually use a wife he never had in the first place?

View attachment 6825416View attachment 6825417View attachment 6825418
Boyfriend here, we are a young couple trying to get into "the lifestyle" and trying to get into threesomes, both MFM and FMF, going fod our first... When it comes to arranging a male partner, it has always been me doing all the talking with the would be bulls, of course keeping my gf in the loop about everything and getting her approval on everything and she was not to communicatewith the guys, especiallynot withoutme present (her only communicationwith them wouldbe a short "verification" video call with both of us there.. That is the arrangement we initially had, however after a few failed attempts I have come to realize that this arrangement was a mistake and done due to inexperience. Like I said, we have had a few failed attempts where we had to cancel because she felt too nervous and uncomfortable, as we were supposed to go meet a guy in a hotel and have her get fucked by a total stranger lol... with her not communicating with them there is no chemistry, no connection at all, so it would be difficult for her to just get comfortable with someone she never spoke to, drop her clothes and fuck lol... so we realized that was a mistake.
Going forward, I think it would be best that after I make the initial contact, we start a 3 way chat so she gets to know him and they get to establish some sort of chemistry or attraction, and see if they are even interested in each other... and if they want to chat 1-1 to further build chemistry, that would be fine too... I feel that is an important part of the process and by the husband doing all the talking, that gets missed out.
Would appreciate any feedback or advice

"Oh! Is he in your ass, now, baby? Is he in your slutty little ass? Huh? Tell me, baby! Are you being a good little whore for all that hard black dick? Talk to him, babe. Tell him how much you love that black beef! It's what's fer dinner, right, babe? Tell him how you've just been craving it all week. My little nasty whore wife. This is so fuckin' hot! We gotta--"
His wife and me together: "SHADDUP!!!!"
That where she should say he is so much better than your small white cock.

I personally love hearing the moans and when she talks to the bull. Hate when the white guy talks

When I was active, and it was with 5 white gfs, I the cuckold always made initial and all contact. It's a system that works. I'm heavy into the roleplay and the black Master bit, believe me, but there are some guys who are too hardcore, sleazy or not just a good fit, and that's ok too. I was also present every single time. Me and the white gfs I played with never ever wanted to do that " she's going on a date" *******.

Back