Bulls and wives: MFM or MFF, which do you prefer?

I had a white wife ask if I'd be interested in banging her with her best male friend as a mmf threesome.

Personally the only threesomes I'm interested in as a dominant bull is mff. Obviously most women will prefer mmf and most men mff. Seeing what you guys think.
Im a total MMF girl. Whats your issue? Have some homophobic fears? My husband is straigh and there is never and issues with a threesome- I have two ends ya know!

It honestly just depends on the woman

MFF - it has a much higher success rate because the women actually interact with each other. They hype each other up when taking the D, push her head down on it, will make out and go down on each other.

MFM - the men don’t acknowledge each other at all. Haha. We don’t want to touch each other and we’re not complimenting either. Also, most women just aren’t good enough for it. You’re getting the worst BJ ever because she’s so overwhelmed with D she can’t focus on oral.

If the woman is experienced, it’ll be a good time no matter what. But MFF is never not good.

I prefer MMFMM
Gang Gang Selfie GIF by Amazon Prime Video

As a Bull that has been in many threesomes with married couple's, with two women, and shared women with other guys, as well as many private lifestyle parties I can tell you that all are really fun, but threesomes with two females were the only ones that have actually went left! Imagine women getting jealous right in the middle of the action!

Im a total MMF girl. Whats your issue? Have some homophobic fears? My husband is straigh and there is never and issues with a threesome- I have two ends ya know!
You have three ends and they should be properly sealed at all times...

Back