Do Wives Prefer Married or Single Men for Lovers?

Prefer single men. Many men say their wives know but they usually don’t. Don’t need that drama. I am just wanting to have a good time and I find that is what I get. Many single men like having NSA sex. I am okay with that. Not looking for a relationship, I have that with my husband just want hot sex

Prefer single men. Many men say their wives know but they usually don’t. Don’t need that drama. I am just wanting to have a good time and I find that is what I get. Many single men like having NSA sex. I am okay with that. Not looking for a relationship, I have that with my husband just want hot sex
Oh you gorgeous little slut, I'd bend you over and pound that hot pussy deep every chance I had!!!

It all depends on what you want out of it. It's harder with married men long term unless everyone knows and is good with them playing. Married men tend to have conflicting schedules especially if they are not telling their partners. Single men as mentioned tend to be more braggadocios and they might be looking for a notch on the bed post. But both can be great if all parties are willing to communicate with one another

We had some issues where the other guy had become way too attached. It was pretty difficult to distance ourselves from him.
Wow! That's why I don't mess with any of the single women in the lifestyle. If you dick'm down really good and you are a quality guy then they will try to renegotiate and turn our fwb situation into an actual monogamous relationship like we were never in the lifestyle! I may run into unicorns at lifestyle parties but other than that it's strictly married women for me!

Even then every once in a blue moon someone will catch feelings but they are much easier than single women to shut down!

In fact if you go read alot of the profiles of single women on swinger sites they are saying stuff like "I'm honest and caring, I like cooking and spending quality time"! I don't give a ******* about none of that. All I want to know is are you going to let me spend quality time inside those holes you got? You can tell all that other stuff to match.com or eharmony.com

Last edited:
Wow! That's why I don't mess with any of the single women in the lifestyle. If you dick'm down really good and you are a quality guy then they will try to renegotiate and turn our fwb situation into an actual monogamous relationship like we were never in the lifestyle! I may run into unicorns at lifestyle parties but other than that it's strictly married women for me!

Even then every once in a blue moon someone will catch feelings but they are much easier than single women to shut down!

In fact if you go read alot of the profiles of single women on swinger sites they are saying stuff like "I'm honest and caring, I like cooking and spending quality time"! I don't give a ******* about none of that. All I want to know is are you going to let me spend quality time inside those holes you got? You can tell all that other stuff to match.com or eharmony.com
Exactly

We are primarily a swinger couple so this situation is a common theme for us. Mrs has played solo with single and married men. She prefers married as long as everyone is aware and there's no cheating. She hates cheaters.

We prefer married couples with hallpasses like ourselves that can play separately. That's tough to find, particularly with 4way chemistry.

She also doesn't mind occasionally being a BBCs girlfriend on the side as long as he plays it cool.

It all depends on what you want out of it. It's harder with married men long term unless everyone knows and is good with them playing. Married men tend to have conflicting schedules especially if they are not telling their partners. Single men as mentioned tend to be more braggadocios and they might be looking for a notch on the bed post. But both can be great if all parties are willing to communicate with one another
What qualities do you then find yourself looking out for whenever you encounter a bull?

What qualities do you then find yourself looking out for whenever you encounter a bull?
It's nearly always the husband here. But she wants someone who values her ad a person not just a piece of .... She wants someone confident but not cocky. We do this as a plus so if we don't find exactly what she wants we just don't play

It doesn't matter to me. I've found that guys fuck the same, regardless of if they're married or not. The first bbc I was ever with was married, and it was amazing. The last one I was with was single, and equally amazing. It's all in how they use it and how the mood is going.

Back