Do Wives Prefer Married or Single Men for Lovers?

IF she is doing mature men she prefers married...but she enjoys her young thugs and none of them have appeared to be married

It all depends on what you want out of it. It's harder with married men long term unless everyone knows and is good with them playing. Married men tend to have conflicting schedules especially if they are not telling their partners. Single men as mentioned tend to be more braggadocios and they might be looking for a notch on the bed post. But both can be great if all parties are willing to communicate with one another
And that's another reason I appear to be atypical. I don't seek notches, or conquests, and I definitely don't brag about my sexual experiences. I always respect limits, I am always polite, and my motivations are strictly recreational sex. I enjoy being able to express my admiration for the other man's very attractive wife, and have zero tolerance for unnecessary drama. I get off on being the invited guest helping to add naughty spice to a happily-married couple's sex life. Full stop.

Attachments

• JandA 2 2018 Discreet.jpg
    JandA 2 2018 Discreet.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 58
I prefer singles, but married sometimes; with singles we can have time, one hour, one day or more; married for me ( the wife ) is like a a winning party, he come to have a better sex friend the his wife, so he prefer to be in me then in her and give all his power for me.

wife has had both. one single guy. he blabbed like a high school kid & told one of his friends who knew me. he mentioned her name & now my buddies knew.

onemarried guy lived out of state & visited her while he was in town on business.

another married guy i found for her, turns out their business interests over-lapped & they both knew some of the same people. small world in a county of 750K people. they were both in sales & had a few of the same customers.

A question I've been wanting to find out from most hotwives (those who are married, regardless of age), and often single women: do you prefer having lovers who are also married, or would you rather they be single, so as to provide enough time to spend with you in bed?

Good question. Whatever their status as long as everyone is informed then I am comfortable with that. If they are married I would not want them cheating on their wife. For most guys that's not easy so the answer will be preference for single guys or not attached guys. It has nothing to do with time spent because single guys have alot more options. I have recently found the best guy was someone who has been married and has had ******* and understands the pressures of life while juggling the lifestyle.

Single for sure.

I need a LOT of time with my Bull, including overnights here and alone at his place.

It’s a real relationship for me, not really just a FWB. We have developed something VERY close and we both want overnights to make love a LOT!

Married men do not have near the availability, cannot stay overnight, and can never host.

Good question. Whatever their status as long as everyone is informed then I am comfortable with that. If they are married I would not want them cheating on their wife. For most guys that's not easy so the answer will be preference for single guys or not attached guys. It has nothing to do with time spent because single guys have alot more options. I have recently found the best guy was someone who has been married and has had ******* and understands the pressures of life while juggling the lifestyle.

If your bull was married, and his woman found out about you, and wanted to participate in a threesome, would you agree?

share.jpg

Back