Do Wives Prefer Married or Single Men for Lovers?

A question I've been wanting to find out from most hotwives (those who are married, regardless of age), and often single women: do you prefer having lovers who are also married, or would you rather they be single, so as to provide enough time to spend with you in bed?

If he's good looking ill fuck him. Married or not. I used to say NO married men, then I realized they don't tell me anyways. 😅

Single but let’s be honest … you know they lie so im sure I’ve banged a few married men…
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

LOL. Nellie likes single men because she is selfish and wants them a lot and for a long time. Easier to schedule and have sleepovers. Having said that, she has had dates with a lot of married men also. It is all good.

A question I've been wanting to find out from most hotwives (those who are married, regardless of age), and often single women: do you prefer having lovers who are also married, or would you rather they be single, so as to provide enough time to spend with you in bed?

Most of my former lovers, sex partners were married men. I think they were all looking for something different, what they did not get at home. Or he didn't get sex at home with his wife at all, so he looked for another sex partner.

Married, single. It doesn't matter. I love sex too much to care. I've had married men who look for something that their wives won't do like swallow and others have no sexlife while even others just want to cheat. Single guys have the time but I'm not looking for a bf or a date. I have a no snuggle policy so I don't get attached to the guy.

We prefer married men for a couple reasons. One they seem to be more discrete and two if they are playing around they seem to be unhappy with there sex life at home and are really into intense sexual experiences. As for the being able to spend more time or be available that is a good point as I the female prefer men who want to spend the weekend or more and enjoy both sex and social interaction and single men seem to be more available for extended stay and play but I’m always happy to have a married guy spend the night or weekend with us. Good question. You speak and post like a man with lots of experience with married couples.
Love that!

Married, single. It doesn't matter. I love sex too much to care. I've had married men who look for something that their wives won't do like swallow and others have no sexlife while even others just want to cheat. Single guys have the time but I'm not looking for a bf or a date. I have a no snuggle policy so I don't get attached to the guy.
Nice

Love that

Back