Question for the Wives. Do you prefer younger bulls or older?

ummah69

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
Curious to this question, as I find a lot of older couples like young bulls or some couples like bulls in the same age range.. Let me know your thoughts.

Fit, hung solid, and energetic are the best physical qualities of a lifestyle Bull!♠️

If he happens to be handsome as well with a great personality that knows what it means to be a Bull, then you've hit the lifestyle jackpot for sure!

Prefer same age or older. In that age range the play date will be experienced and the outcome is alot easier to achieve . The looks , cock size etc all come 2nd to respect and ability to communicate .
"Play date" ... I like that term. My play date usually includes dinner &/or clubbing. My bull has to carry himself with equal maturity and class. A nice meal on my date is foreplay. Him being nicely dressed, smelling so good, confident with himself, knowing that later he'll have all of me. Can't wait!!

Curious to this question, as I find a lot of older couples like young bulls or some couples like bulls in the same age range.. Let me know your thoughts.
I prefer younger than me. Give me a mature guy who isn't clingy and understands that I'm married with responsibilities. Too many younger guys think I'm waiting by the phone for them.

That’s very understandable, from what I understand the hotwives I’ve met is, that’s a common issue. I prefer older myself because of that reason ironically.

Back