Married Indon Wifey looking for some cuckold experience for hubby.

Hi I have been intro into this forum by a friend. Am female Indonesian mid 30s looking to explore my inner sexual desires to cuck my husband. Preference for middle eastern (single or married) and of course handsome guy with a nice body is a definite plus. Prefers one that is circumcised for hygiene reason. Others are welcome to 😉. Do pm me ya. Looking forward to get to know you all. 🫶

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Hi I have been intro into this forum by a friend. Am female Indonesian mid 30s looking to explore my inner sexual desires to cuck my husband. Preference for middle eastern (single or married) and of course handsome guy with a nice body is a definite plus. Others are welcome to 😉. Do pm me ya. Looking forward to get to know you all. 🫶
Looking at your photo I don’t think it will be long before a BBC will come calling , enjoy every inch and hubby will have fun too .

Hi I have been intro into this forum by a friend. Am female Indonesian mid 30s looking to explore my inner sexual desires to cuck my husband. Preference for middle eastern (single or married) and of course handsome guy with a nice body is a definite plus. Prefers one that is circumcised for hygiene reason. Others are welcome to 😉. Do pm me ya. Looking forward to get to know you all. 🫶
Fk I wish you were my wife !

Hi there single male available in D C

Back