Mature white wives vs Younger white wives ..Fellas which do you prefer and why?

I think its not about age. But definitely mature will be more experienced and will require the same level from you.

Its not about power or strength here. Its about how you can please a women that have been with many men before.

If not , young ladies will like the adventure if you new too
Message me

So great to see all the love for mature women :)

...I began "liking" all the posts that were supporting mature wives, but gave up when I realized this thread was already 6 pages long! :LOL: So, many THANKS for those supporting and appreciating our wives! :giggle:

My wife started as a younger wife 20+ years ago, and now is a more mature hotwife that appreciates that others also find wives like her attractive! :cool:

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

❤️

Mature women know what they want. But at the same time I enjoy making older women feel young again when I fuck them. I want them to capture the essence of their youth and crazy sexiness.. not that being older they lose it... is just many get married aren't appreciated like they once were sexually by their husbands. 40's 50, 60, 70.. they feel unwanted I'm sure. I enjoy filling that void with my animalistic attraction for their perfect bodies and less used pussys. You can get them to fuck in ways that they currently don't get. And they love to take care of you. Older women are fabulous

Last edited:
I think this thread has maybe cleared up why we struggle to find bulls. We are 24f and 29m so seemingly about 25 years too young for the majority of the men on this site! Quite hard to be an experienced mature if you don’t get many chances to experience the lifestyle in your younger years

Mature women know what they want. But at the same time I enjoy making older women feel young again when I fuck them. I want them to capture the essence of their youth and crazy sexiness.. not that being older they lose it... is just many get married aren't appreciated like they once were sexually by their husbands. 50, 60, 70.. they feel unwanted I'm sure. I enjoy filling that void with my animalistic attraction for their perfect bodies and less used pussys. You can get them to fuck in ways that they currently don't get. And they love to take care of you. Older women are fabulous
Truth

Back