Mature white wives vs Younger white wives ..Fellas which do you prefer and why?

I prefer mature women. Around 2005, when I was about 27, I met an older couple (husband 63, wife 62) through a swingers site. She had a hot little body and was a fantastic cocksucker on top of being a very passionate fuck. Sadly, i lost touch with them and learned that they both passed away 5-8 years ago.

I prefer mature women. Around 2005, when I was about 27, I met an older couple (husband 63, wife 62) through a swingers site. She had a hot little body and was a fantastic cocksucker on top of being a very passionate fuck. Sadly, i lost touch with them and learned that they both passed away 5-8 years ago.
That's sad💜

Thread surprised me

I thought majority would like that younger pussy assuming she would be a wife from 20 onwards

Mature has a place but they’ve had enough cock to that point I’m sure

Nothing like hearing a 20 something moan and love it

I think its not about age. But definitely mature will be more experienced and will require the same level from you.

Its not about power or strength here. Its about how you can please a women that have been with many men before.

If not , young ladies will like the adventure if you new too

I personally have come to appreciate the mature white wives alot more then the younger ones. The older wives are precise and express exactly what they want and how they like it, they always are on time and never make excuses (in my experiences). Both are equally sexy and fun but something about them Mature Wives 💯♠️💪🏾. What say you
mature 😍
habe much more experience 😍

I personally have come to appreciate the mature white wives alot more then the younger ones. The older wives are precise and express exactly what they want and how they like it, they always are on time and never make excuses (in my experiences). Both are equally sexy and fun but something about them Mature Wives 💯♠️💪🏾. What say you
I am with you. Mature all the way. Knows what she wants and takes it.

Back