Mature white wives vs Younger white wives ..Fellas which do you prefer and why?

I got started with mature women when I was in college, earning extra money by doing yard work and small repairs etc. mostly for white folks. Often the husband would be away during the day when I did most of those jobs. Things just happened naturally with some of the wives and I enjoyed those fringe benefits.
Man you need to tell us some of those stories

I personally have come to appreciate the mature white wives alot more then the younger ones. The older wives are precise and express exactly what they want and how they like it, they always are on time and never make excuses (in my experiences). Both are equally sexy and fun but something about them Mature Wives 💯♠️💪🏾. What say you
Depends on what I'm doing and where I need to be for example both are worthy of fucking, but besides sex I like to work and play with a woman who can benefit us for business.. A young woman can work a room well in a technology setting around highly young sexual charged men, or at a golfing business lunch.
Older women tend to work well in boardroom meetings with older CEO's and High Management types.. They see a little cleavage of a well dress MILF they loose their *******.. So ok.. Sign right here on this agreement and were out 😂😂😂.

That's how it works for me. 👑

why do you want married?
I think a lot of mature white women who are divorced are feeling enbouled to try new things, divorcing older white men who for years could not perform
I think a lot of mature white women who are divorced are feeling enbouled to try new things, divorcing older white men who for years could not perform
I know they are. I just fucked a 46 divorced wife last week. She was insane

This is tough. The oldest white woman I have been with is 52 and let me tell you: don’t sleep on an “older” woman’s sex drive. That ******* is off the charts. One of the best lays I’ve ever had

Back