Bulls and wives: MFM or MFF, which do you prefer?

Likewise. I was more open to mmf when I was younger.

Now the only other man I care for in the room is hubby watching from the corner
Most of my MMF experiences occurred during backstage "groupie" run throughs. Train runs on the local easy fun g.irl. I was part of a quad for a while. MMMF... Was cool up until it wasn't. I think just about every MFF experience I had was with bisexual women who were committed to each other on some level.
All these experiences I speak of happened many years ago. Presently I'm in a committed monogamous interracial relationship.
I'm not a "Bull" or in "The Lifestyle" at all. No indictment on anyone...However, having hubby/boyfriend watching in the corner has zero appeal for me...
More power to you though Bro...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Have you never had husband/partner join in, hetro, or do you just go with cuck couples as you feel no threat?

Two women is every guys fantasy, never happened for me.
Years ago, small party, 3 guys and 2 girls, it was late. Drinking, smoking. Eventually got naked, some sex play. We talked the girls into kissing then licking each other, was HOT. Then we watched each other fuck the girls...THAT WAS THE HOTEST THING I'D EVER SEEN.
Years later wife and I are into mfm fun with a guy we know. I'm into watching her with him.
So it's mfm for me.

I had a white wife ask if I'd be interested in banging her with her best male friend as a mmf threesome.

Personally the only threesomes I'm interested in as a dominant bull is mff. Obviously most women will prefer mmf and most men mff. Seeing what you guys think.
Do i have t choose??

Back