How do Bulls view husbands?

Do You view husbands that are part of a stag/vixen dynamic differently to those that are cuckolds?

• Total voters
Although both result in their wives having sex with other men, the Stag/vixen is a very different dynamic is very different to that of a hotwife/cuckold.

As a Bull, do You view the husbands differently depending on that dynamic?

Do You feel contempt toward the husband, but pretend to be cool with him and buddy buddy as a means to get what You want from their wives?

All play time aside I respect the husband as the husband period! I don't cross the lifestyle fantasies with real life. At the end of the day that's still another man's wife and I will always be mindful and considerate of that fact.

As a high quality Bull it's my job to know what their fantasies are concerning our interactions and what my part is in this whole arrangement. I should know what is expected of me and what results they are expecting from our fun. So when I see posts of hubby's complaining about Bulls sending them away, or that Bulls not wanting them around all I can think of is what kind of Bull did you choose? If hubby watching and taking pictures and videos is a huge part of the fantasy then it defeats the purpose of sending hubby away and if the Bull was informed of this from the beginning then he is out of line. To me that means that he is an imposter and a loser from the vanilla dating world posing as a Bull thinking that the lifestyle is just an easy way to get laid.

Have you ever seen those guys on this sight complaining about race and self respect airing out their grievances? All I can think of if that's how you feel then why are you here? Some of the most popular guys in the lifestyle who are also popular adult film stars use race play all the time like: Richard Mann, Boz, and Shane Diesel. If you watch their videos they often make white women say how much they love "Ninja Dick"! How much you wanna bet none of the guys on this site airing out their grievances about race play has ever written any of those guys and told them how they feel yet they will sit in this site and act like people are being treated like slaves or have no respect for themselves when it's all just fantasy and adults playing games.

So basically there's real life and there is fantasy I respect the husbands in real life and I keep the fantasy part where it belongs as fantasy!

Although both result in their wives having sex with other men, the Stag/vixen is a very different dynamic is very different to that of a hotwife/cuckold.

Do You feel contempt toward the husband, but pretend to be cool with him and buddy buddy as a means to get what You want from their wives?
I didn't vote because I didn't like the options.

I am a high value Bull. Like couples will compete or "bid" for my attention. I respect all people, regardless of their role, but I am in charge and that was not one of your options. A lot of stags cannot handle being around me because they allow their ego to get in the way. I'm not "stealing" your wife, which stags cannot really wrap their mind around. They talk like "well I'm allowing you to fuck my wife" and its like - "dude, no you're not."

Your wife wants to fuck me, and she is hoping you can put your fragile ego down and let it happen without acting like a baby. That's not how a lot of stags view it, but that's the long and short of it.

Because of this perspective, I tend to get along better with cuckolds or beta guys. Beta men like Alpha Bulls like me because they don't have to compete, they can just be themselves. Im not judging a cuckold or a beta. Im in control, you accept that, and we are all good. Ive been best friends with cuckolds, we hang out, go to games. Watch football, ******* beers, and then I go into the bedroom and fill their wife up with cock and cum.

Its the way things are meant to be. When I was younger, I could do more for couples. Like go on vacations and cruises with them, but Im older and have more obligations, so I need couples that are local or travel to me. I even used to have couples fly me out to fuck wives. Again, can't do those things now that im older.

I can be a stag/vixen or a cuck. For instance, yesterday evening I sucked for 2 minutes the bbc with my girlfriend and 10 minutes after I was fucking her from behind while she was sucking on his cock. And for the rest of the time I was a cuck, like cumming on my belly while bull cummed on my girlfriend. Anyways, afterwards we went all 3 of us for a beer and acted outisde we as a couple with some casual friend. Today we meet for dinner and fuck again. Personally in real life I am a leader and can be masculine like protecting her if needed and so on. So I prefer bulls who know the boundaries between sex(where everything can be allowed as soon as everyone is ok) and life where I offer and demand respect.

I am a high value Bull. Like couples will compete or "bid" for my attention. I respect all people, regardless of their role, but I am in charge and that was not one of your options. A lot of stags cannot handle being around me because they allow their ego to get in the way. I'm not "stealing" your wife, which stags cannot really wrap their mind around. They talk like "well I'm allowing you to fuck my wife" and its like - "dude, no you're not."

Your wife wants to fuck me, and she is hoping you can put your fragile ego down and let it happen without acting like a baby. That's not how a lot of stags view it, but that's the long and short of it.

Because of this perspective, I tend to get along better with cuckolds or beta guys. Beta men like Alpha Bulls like me because they don't have to compete, they can just be themselves. Im not judging a cuckold or a beta. Im in control, you accept that, and we are all good. Ive been best friends with cuckolds, we hang out, go to games. Watch football, ******* beers, and then I go into the bedroom and fill their wife up with cock and cum.

Its the way things are meant to be. When I was younger, I could do more for couples. Like go on vacations and cruises with them, but Im older and have more obligations, so I need couples that are local or travel to me. I even used to have couples fly me out to fuck wives. Again, can't do those things now that im older.
Thanks so much for sharing Your perspective - I added another option to the poll that You may find a better answer for You.

I do not.

I figured since you were a beta - what do you think about bulls?
I think alpha males (bulls) are important and neccessary. I know I'm a beta male and understand nature that females are attracted to alpha males even though some females think not until they try an alpha male sexually then they are hooked. I totally respect alpha males and respect my roll as a beta male. I think it's so beautiful and so sexually arousing to see beautiful white women choosing hung black alpha males.

I think alpha males (bulls) are important and neccessary. I know I'm a beta male and understand nature that females are attracted to alpha males even though some females think not until they try an alpha male sexually then they are hooked. I totally respect alpha males and respect my roll as a beta male. I think it's so beautiful and so sexually arousing to see beautiful white women choosing hung black alpha males.
I think you bring up a good point.

So I want to clarify it. Women want 2 things
1) Love
2) Sex

The problem is that most Alphas cannot LOVE women the way they want to be loved. And its very frustrating for women in the 21st century because they think that Alphas can "change" or something. We cannot change. We are hard-wired to think a certain way and behave a certain way. It's in our DNA and psychological makeup.

Women that get into hotwifing and Cuckolding UNDERSTAND the dichotomy between Alpha and Beta Males

Beta males know how to LOVE women the right way
Alpha males know how to FUCK women the right way.

It's that simple.

1) Love
2) Sex

The problem is that most Alphas cannot LOVE women the way they want to be loved. And its very frustrating for women in the 21st century because they think that Alphas can "change" or something. We cannot change. We are hard-wired to think a certain way and behave a certain way. It's in our DNA and psychological makeup.

Women that get into hotwifing and Cuckolding UNDERSTAND the dichotomy between Alpha and Beta Males

It's that simple.
I think you are born as an Alpha or beta - it's hardwired into us - we don't choose - and Your point makes sense.

Bulls vary a lot. Honestly most of them I don’t know - she fucks then and comes home and tells me about it and lets me taste. But the bull who knocked her up became a friend to me and we hung out together. We had great sessions while she was pregnant - probably the beer I’ll ever have, First bull I know was a bit rude to me and slapped me around when I got in the way or annoyed him. My wife thought it was funny and in a way it was pretty hot.

The blk bulls that take my wife tolerate me but just to get from my wife what that want from her.

1) Love
2) Sex

It's that simple.
The thing that separates humans from animals is that the human being has the ability to change and adapt- most certainly emotionally and behaviorally. I politely disagree with your “statement” because what it says is you actively make choices to be the way you are- it is not hard wired in and it certainly can be changed or modified - if chosen to be. Your preconceived self appointment as “alpha” and that everyone else is subordinate is your own physiological positioning that you’ve created for yourself to justify and validate yourself and there is no issue with that if it works for you. Just my .02 worth. I’m find the post and replies to be very enlightening as always.

Last edited:
Both of our Bulls are smart and lucky , They started off with great respect and communication and we connected as people . Moving forward into our roles especially that I am sub to my lady and her men ...Not only have they earned free reign to fuck and have fun as she is open for them . They now can assert their dominance and humiliation and degradation towards me the cuck . They earned that . Scarlett may supervise but they can take over . Too many men use the Bull title just to get laid . Little or no effort is made and that is OK because once we find someone that fits we know that they have the passion and get off in their role as a True Bull , owning a hot white womens pussy & body , while enjoying having control of a sissy, wimp servant cuck .

The thing that separates humans from animals is that the human being has the ability to change and adapt- most certainly emotionally and behaviorally. I politely disagree with your “statement” because what it says is you actively make choices to be the way you are- it is not hard wired in and it certainly can be changed or modified - if chosen to be. Your preconceived self appointment as “alpha” and that everyone else is subordinate is your own physiological positioning that you’ve created for yourself to justify and validate yourself and there is no issue with that if it works for you. Just my .02 worth. I’m find the post and replies to be very enlightening as always.
Dear Annie,

I hear you and what you are saying. I'm not going to disagree with your point, since that's the challenge of being human. Unfortunately no two people can SEE the same things. That's actually been proven by decades worth of psychological studies. What you "perceive" to be true is TRUE - but ONLY for you!

So you're idea that I SEE the world a certain way - is accurate based on the psychology. Here's the only caveat. You do have the POWER to change your perceptions. The only thing that is hard-wired into our DNA is our intellectual capacity. Some people's brains have MORE capacity than others.

Think of the brain like a Computer. Some computers have high-speed processors and some computers have 20th century microchips. It doesn't make the person LESS than or MORE than, it just means they might be able to do more than most or less than most. What we are comparing then is outcomes - not humanity.

Since you don't know me - you don't know my PROCESSING speed. Thus, you can make "perceived" judgements, but they are only YOUR perceived judgments. That means they are TRUE for you - and you alone.

And this is what messes most people up. Most people believe that what they "THINK" is accurate or factual. When the truth is what you "THINK" is just an opinion. And you are FREE to have that opinion until the cow's come home. I will not try and change your opinion, nor will I disagree with your opinion. In my younger days - I would argue with people about their opinion. But see, that's not hard-wired into my DNA. I have the capacity to realize - you can THINK whatever you want. As long as it works for you - keep doing it.

But by the same token, if you think other people NEED to agree with you - well that's where I might be AHEAD of you and thus why I stated what I've already stated. If you want to get to an ALPHA level - then you will first need to realize opinions DON'T MATTER! Literally, opinions never matter. What I think does not matter in the grand scheme of things. Which is why Ive been trying to focus more on practical side comments and threads over the last few months. Because my opinion does not matter.

As I stated earlier - you are correct in your assessment. But it's your "perceived" ideas, which is why they are CORRECT!

I love your way of thinking. I'm a cuck, I'm a beta, I don't discuss who is in charge, I love Alpha men, I obey them, my only task is help them to fuck my wife

Back