How do Bulls view husbands?

Do You view husbands that are part of a stag/vixen dynamic differently to those that are cuckolds?

• Total voters
I think you bring up a good point.

So I want to clarify it. Women want 2 things
1) Love
2) Sex

The problem is that most Alphas cannot LOVE women the way they want to be loved. And its very frustrating for women in the 21st century because they think that Alphas can "change" or something. We cannot change. We are hard-wired to think a certain way and behave a certain way. It's in our DNA and psychological makeup.

Women that get into hotwifing and Cuckolding UNDERSTAND the dichotomy between Alpha and Beta Males

Beta males know how to LOVE women the right way
Alpha males know how to FUCK women the right way.

It's that simple.
sometimes they want babies without the interference of the donor too.

Call me a hypocrite but I'd never want another man to fuck my wife ... though i've absolutely fucked other mens wives. I have some contempt cucks but at the same time how much can I hate a man whose offering his wife to me ? I just think he's a fool .

I view husbands as very generous men to share their most precious and valued possession with me! I am honored to have such a privilege and will always show my gratitude by satisfying that woman senseless so much so that she always wants more BBC and thanking her husband for it continually whether he's present or not!♠️

Last edited:
Call me a hypocrite but I'd never want another man to fuck my wife ... though i've absolutely fucked other mens wives. I have some contempt cucks but at the same time how much can I hate a man whose offering his wife to me ? I just think he's a fool .
You aren't a hypocrite, you are a bull;)!

Back