Is 3 a crowd...?

SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
Although this is a question specific to the Black men in the lifestyle... I'm always interested in a female's point of view.

Black men... If you could have the EXACT same relationship with the wives and girlfriends. Without the addition of husbands and boyfriends. Would you choose not to have them in the dynamic?

EXACT same relationship meaning all facets. Whatever level of commitment (or lack thereof), intimacy, responsibility, etc... Would remain unchanged. Up until...If and when evolution/ de-evolution occurs.

Although this is a question specific to the Black men in the lifestyle... I'm always interested in a female's point of view.

Black men... If you could have the EXACT same relationship with the wives and girlfriends. Without the addition of husbands and boyfriends. Would you choose not to have them in the dynamic?

EXACT same relationship meaning all facets. Whatever level of commitment (or lack thereof), intimacy, responsibility, etc... Would remain unchanged. Up until...If and when evolution/ de-evolution occurs.
Oo I like it better with out my husband there he gets jealous sometimes so

Isn't that Cuckold-bull relationship is all about. They don't want this responsibilities other than satisfying their wives. Orrr am I looking at it the wrong way?
Well are you speaking for yourself ? Or the Black men in the lifestyle that I specifically directed this thread to? You're not necessarily looking at it the "wrong way". You're looking at it your way... Which is not what this thread is about. Feel free to create your own... On any topic you desire...Cheers.

Well are you speaking for yourself ? Or the Black men in the lifestyle that I specifically directed this thread to? You're not necessarily looking at it the "wrong way". You're looking at it your way... Which is not what this thread is about. Feel free to create your own... On any topic you desire...Cheers.
Ahhh I see!! I think I misunderstood. I really would like to know different peoples opinion on this for sure

My encounters are usually 1-on-1 with the bull in our master bedroom. Cuck stays out of the way unless he is summoned to get drinks or perform tasks. He is dispatched to the guest room and is allowed to watch/listen on a webcam if he is lucky or unlucky because it must be very frustrating being caged watching me being ravaged. 🤣

My encounters are usually 1-on-1 with the bull in our master bedroom. Cuck stays out of the way unless he is summoned to get drinks or perform tasks. He is dispatched to the guest room and is allowed to watch/listen on a webcam if he is lucky or unlucky because it must be very frustrating being caged watching me being ravaged. 🤣
Like I said I'm always interested in a female's point of view 😉.

Last edited:
I put an end to my husband being there VERY quickly. All the stupid questions, and trying to direct the action was a total turn off for me. I see my Lovers by myself, and share it with hubby later on. J (the wife)
I'm always interested in a female's contribution😉... Thanks.

3 is just fine
Or even more...👍🏽👌🏽.
I appreciate you answering the title question of the thread.
However, the answer to the thread statement question...
From the stated target group...
Has not been answered...Yet.
I have my thoughts as to why...
Unnecessary at this time to voice them😉.

Back