How do Bulls view husbands?

Do You view husbands that are part of a stag/vixen dynamic differently to those that are cuckolds?

• Total voters
I didn't vote because I didn't like the options.

I am a high value Bull. Like couples will compete or "bid" for my attention. I respect all people, regardless of their role, but I am in charge and that was not one of your options. A lot of stags cannot handle being around me because they allow their ego to get in the way. I'm not "stealing" your wife, which stags cannot really wrap their mind around. They talk like "well I'm allowing you to fuck my wife" and its like - "dude, no you're not."

Your wife wants to fuck me, and she is hoping you can put your fragile ego down and let it happen without acting like a baby. That's not how a lot of stags view it, but that's the long and short of it.

Because of this perspective, I tend to get along better with cuckolds or beta guys. Beta men like Alpha Bulls like me because they don't have to compete, they can just be themselves. Im not judging a cuckold or a beta. Im in control, you accept that, and we are all good. Ive been best friends with cuckolds, we hang out, go to games. Watch football, ******* beers, and then I go into the bedroom and fill their wife up with cock and cum.

Its the way things are meant to be. When I was younger, I could do more for couples. Like go on vacations and cruises with them, but Im older and have more obligations, so I need couples that are local or travel to me. I even used to have couples fly me out to fuck wives. Again, can't do those things now that im older.
This is 100%

All my cucks are servants I don’t respect them nor do they want it, they love the submissive bitch role so they are treated as such
Initially when we meet as people we want us all to trust and respect one another . Once She is comfortable and calls the shots then she gives the power to our Bull . At that time I agree 100% , I am a servant to them both

I didn't vote because I didn't like the options.

I am a high value Bull. Like couples will compete or "bid" for my attention. I respect all people, regardless of their role, but I am in charge and that was not one of your options. A lot of stags cannot handle being around me because they allow their ego to get in the way. I'm not "stealing" your wife, which stags cannot really wrap their mind around. They talk like "well I'm allowing you to fuck my wife" and its like - "dude, no you're not."

Your wife wants to fuck me, and she is hoping you can put your fragile ego down and let it happen without acting like a baby. That's not how a lot of stags view it, but that's the long and short of it.

Because of this perspective, I tend to get along better with cuckolds or beta guys. Beta men like Alpha Bulls like me because they don't have to compete, they can just be themselves. Im not judging a cuckold or a beta. Im in control, you accept that, and we are all good. Ive been best friends with cuckolds, we hang out, go to games. Watch football, ******* beers, and then I go into the bedroom and fill their wife up with cock and cum.

Its the way things are meant to be. When I was younger, I could do more for couples. Like go on vacations and cruises with them, but Im older and have more obligations, so I need couples that are local or travel to me. I even used to have couples fly me out to fuck wives. Again, can't do those things now that im older.
Definitely the type of guys we enjoy treats the husband as a normal guy outside the bedroom. And dominant in the bedroom

Definitely the type of guys we enjoy treats the husband as a normal guy outside the bedroom. And dominant in the bedroom
glad to hear that.

I think that's the sweet spot. I don't see cuckold men as "sub human" I think too many people are just MEAN spirited. Betas are meant to serve alphas, that's just how it is. So I like when beta guys know their place and show me the respect I deserve and in exchange I listen to them and their needs and try and help them be happy in their role

we all need to work together.

I think you bring up a good point.

So I want to clarify it. Women want 2 things
1) Love
2) Sex

The problem is that most Alphas cannot LOVE women the way they want to be loved. And its very frustrating for women in the 21st century because they think that Alphas can "change" or something. We cannot change. We are hard-wired to think a certain way and behave a certain way. It's in our DNA and psychological makeup.

Women that get into hotwifing and Cuckolding UNDERSTAND the dichotomy between Alpha and Beta Males

Beta males know how to LOVE women the right way
Alpha males know how to FUCK women the right way.

It's that simple.
so called "alpha" gene not exist, the alpha male's position in the herd is temporary, provided by occasional communicative success in that particular group. This is not the best/virile, etc., in a biological sense, an individual.

try to read something more serious than the fabrications of b2w sufferers.;)

For example:
de Waal, F. B. M. (1982) Chimpanzee Politics: Power and Sex Among Apes.

For some reason you thought you understood what I was saying, which is the reason you gave you misguided opinion.

I don't need to read the book you cite, since it has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Alpha and beta are psychological terms not biological terms. Hope that helps you understand the use of the word DNA, but I can understand why someone with a literal brain would get that confused. LOL

For some reason you thought you understood what I was saying, which is the reason you gave you misguided opinion.

I don't need to read the book you cite, since it has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Alpha and beta are psychological terms not biological terms. Hope that helps you understand the use of the word DNA, but I can understand why someone with a literal brain would get that confused. LOL
you are so stupid that you use well-defined terms from biology/ethology to illustrate some "" psychological constructions that are only understandable to you. and you definitely consider yourself superior to others. it's not funny, brother, it's sad.

Last edited:
All play time aside I respect the husband as the husband period! I don't cross the lifestyle fantasies with real life. At the end of the day that's still another man's wife and I will always be mindful and considerate of that fact.

As a high quality Bull it's my job to know what their fantasies are concerning our interactions and what my part is in this whole arrangement. I should know what is expected of me and what results they are expecting from our fun. So when I see posts of hubby's complaining about Bulls sending them away, or that Bulls not wanting them around all I can think of is what kind of Bull did you choose? If hubby watching and taking pictures and videos is a huge part of the fantasy then it defeats the purpose of sending hubby away and if the Bull was informed of this from the beginning then he is out of line. To me that means that he is an imposter and a loser from the vanilla dating world posing as a Bull thinking that the lifestyle is just an easy way to get laid.

Have you ever seen those guys on this sight complaining about race and self respect airing out their grievances? All I can think of if that's how you feel then why are you here? Some of the most popular guys in the lifestyle who are also popular adult film stars use race play all the time like: Richard Mann, Boz, and Shane Diesel. If you watch their videos they often make white women say how much they love "Ninja Dick"! How much you wanna bet none of the guys on this site airing out their grievances about race play has ever written any of those guys and told them how they feel yet they will sit in this site and act like people are being treated like slaves or have no respect for themselves when it's all just fantasy and adults playing games.

So basically there's real life and there is fantasy I respect the husbands in real life and I keep the fantasy part where it belongs as fantasy!
wow. may all Bulls who I encounter follow this path.

I can be a stag/vixen or a cuck. For instance, yesterday evening I sucked for 2 minutes the bbc with my girlfriend and 10 minutes after I was fucking her from behind while she was sucking on his cock. And for the rest of the time I was a cuck, like cumming on my belly while bull cummed on my girlfriend. Anyways, afterwards we went all 3 of us for a beer and acted outisde we as a couple with some casual friend. Today we meet for dinner and fuck again. Personally in real life I am a leader and can be masculine like protecting her if needed and so on. So I prefer bulls who know the boundaries between sex(where everything can be allowed as soon as everyone is ok) and life where I offer and demand respect.
🙌🏼
I think you bring up a good point.

So I want to clarify it. Women want 2 things
1) Love
2) Sex

The problem is that most Alphas cannot LOVE women the way they want to be loved. And its very frustrating for women in the 21st century because they think that Alphas can "change" or something. We cannot change. We are hard-wired to think a certain way and behave a certain way. It's in our DNA and psychological makeup.

Women that get into hotwifing and Cuckolding UNDERSTAND the dichotomy between Alpha and Beta Males

Beta males know how to LOVE women the right way
Alpha males know how to FUCK women the right way.

It's that simple.
Then you have true husbands who learn to please THEIR women and do both.. fuck and love their women

you are so stupid that you use well-defined terms from biology/ethology to illustrate some "" psychological constructions that are only understandable to you. and you definitely consider yourself superior to others. it's not funny, brother, it's sad.
ty for the comment.

What's sad is that you spend hours of time on this site and GET no where in life.

I check this site every few days and sometimes every few weeks. thats because I have a life. You seem to have NO life, but you like to criticize other people. I was explaining something. If you didn't understand it - then you have every right to ask questions. but blaming people for your own "lack of understanding" is just ridiculous.

Yes, I do know more than you. But why are you upset at that? I would think if you were a smart person, you would recognize, "hmmm this guy knows more than me, maybe I can learn from him??"

But that wasn't your reaction. Instead, you dug your heels in and said, "I don't understand, therefore Im going to be the smaller person and try and ridicule him."

Nice try. You are not on my level, so you can say whatever you want - its just words to me. good luck, but you have a lot to learn.

sad but true. :(

(to dumbiest zero media virtual nerd)

buddy, to understand which of us "lives on the site" and does not have an offline life, we can simply compare the number of messages left here (with a difference in registration on the site of only a year: *18.6)!

Back