Is 3 a crowd...?

3 is not a crowd! Enjoy when someone is watching.
Or even more...πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
I appreciate you answering the title question of the thread.
However, the answer to the thread statement question...
From the stated target group...
Has not been answered...Yet.
I have my thoughts as to why...
Unnecessary at this time to voice themπŸ˜‰.

Last edited:
Hell, 4 isn't even a crowd! I have been with wives in front of their husband's along with their female best friends!

At least half of all my experiences with couples were threesome with those couple's, so sharing a hotwife is indeed fun. Then hubby's just watching, then hubby's in another room, then wives meeting me alone!

I am not in a cuckold relationship so my answer may differ to others, I enjoy my husband there for multiple reasons, some sexual and some emotional. However the difference is that my husband does give me space and privacy for a substantial part of the time during a play date especially the start which is always awkward or can be lust filled. He also has mastered the art of filming without it being awkward lol πŸ˜†
He does not have an endowment issue and is Alpha also , I actually love making him jelous with my moans and my actions but I'm sure other women have other opinions.
Vice versa I do the same for him when we are having a fmf threesome.

We do this semi regularly with a guy we know. We seem to have a routine that changes a little over time.
Started with them getting it on while I watched, took about 10 minutes if that, he'd leave then we had sex. Was like that first 5 or 6 times over two years. As we got more comfy their fun lasted longer while I watched. They would get done and we'd chat while he was getting dressed to leave. That turned into them going twice befor he left. One night she wanted me after he finished then he took another turn. All three of us enjoyed each time he was with us.
She always walked him downstairs to the door while I stayed up in our bedroom. Was/still is kinda awkward when we get done. Their walk to the door took longer each time. She told me they would chat and have a goodnight kiss. He'd finger her while they kissed. That turned into them having one more round in the livingroom without me.
Everything is good but I do get weird feelings about it. I have kinda peeked at them. I saw him literally pounding her butt hole. We've both done her butt but she always says to go slow. There's been nights I've got going too fast with anal for her, she says slow down. I've never seen him going that hard in her butt, she was taking it no problem.
I get jealous feelings about about how much she enjoys sex with him. She has never said anything about him being better, bigger(he has a bigger dick), she's never said she wanted time alone with him.
I do think about if she wants a night alone with him but she says she doesn't. I would not be cool with it.

Although this is a question specific to the Black men in the lifestyle... I'm always interested in a female's point of view.

Black men... If you could have the EXACT same relationship with the wives and girlfriends. Without the addition of husbands and boyfriends. Would you choose not to have them in the dynamic?

EXACT same relationship meaning all facets. Whatever level of commitment (or lack thereof), intimacy, responsibility, etc... Would remain unchanged. Up until...If and when evolution/ de-evolution occurs.
Ok have been around the scene for over 45 years in different compacities. A bit of back ground here. i had cancer as a teenager which at the time meant that i vasectomy was a good idea to prevent birth defect children. When I was 18 and a half i spent about four months fucking the dramatic Arts teacher after i had graduated high school. Trade school did not slow me down. And later university was great. All those young just out of the parents control were fish in a barrow. Then i met my wife. She was older than i was and came with *******. This changed my life. This marriage lasted 20 years and ended when cancer took her from me. I would not trade one minute of our time together. That said she did have boy friends along the way and she made sure i knew who they were. It was a safety thing. Not cheating.

When she died she did so in a hospic. It was one of the over night nursed that i set up first. She is the one that i have written about and her art / painting partner. It was because of this help that they introduced me to a couple I already knew. she was the trophy wife of an older retired gentleman that had had a stroke that kept him in a nursing home. The fact that she was 15 years younger than his youngest ******* was and is a problem. This guy thought is was ok to have a private detective follow her around. Dad had another opinion. When dad died he saw to it that she was well taken care of and his sons and one of his daughters were given only the bare minimum from his estate. His youngest ******* got enough to cover the private detectives bill and a bout ten grand more. His other two daughters got enough to cover the cost of their homes, their ******* education and a 50 percent down payment of their first home.

My function for these two ladies was simple, keep them safe, give them company to and from their dates, make arrangements for things like Food for their dates, locations for their dates, drinks for their dates.

there were am few guys that did not want me around. Which I understood. however most saw me as a benifit. Sorry i did not set up one or two hour dates. They started as all night and went up to as long as Two weeks. I also provided a social reason for the dates. Golf tournaments, horse shows, dog shows, ball room dance competitions and Baseball (triple a) road trips.

Ok have been around the scene for over 45 years in different compacities. A bit of back ground here. i had cancer as a teenager which at the time meant that i vasectomy was a good idea to prevent birth defect children. When I was 18 and a half i spent about four months fucking the dramatic Arts teacher after i had graduated high school. Trade school did not slow me down. And later university was great. All those young just out of the parents control were fish in a barrow. Then i met my wife. She was older than i was and came with *******. This changed my life. This marriage lasted 20 years and ended when cancer took her from me. I would not trade one minute of our time together. That said she did have boy friends along the way and she made sure i knew who they were. It was a safety thing. Not cheating.

When she died she did so in a hospic. It was one of the over night nursed that i set up first. She is the one that i have written about and her art / painting partner. It was because of this help that they introduced me to a couple I already knew. she was the trophy wife of an older retired gentleman that had had a stroke that kept him in a nursing home. The fact that she was 15 years younger than his youngest ******* was and is a problem. This guy thought is was ok to have a private detective follow her around. Dad had another opinion. When dad died he saw to it that she was well taken care of and his sons and one of his daughters were given only the bare minimum from his estate. His youngest ******* got enough to cover the private detectives bill and a bout ten grand more. His other two daughters got enough to cover the cost of their homes, their ******* education and a 50 percent down payment of their first home.

My function for these two ladies was simple, keep them safe, give them company to and from their dates, make arrangements for things like Food for their dates, locations for their dates, drinks for their dates.

there were am few guys that did not want me around. Which I understood. however most saw me as a benifit. Sorry i did not set up one or two hour dates. They started as all night and went up to as long as Two weeks. I also provided a social reason for the dates. Golf tournaments, horse shows, dog shows, ball room dance competitions and Baseball (triple a) road trips.
I read this one and a half times. I'm still at a loss as to what it has to do with the nature of this thread πŸ€”.

For me, it depends on the chemistry, and my mood at the time.
I have enjoyed one-on-one with married white women. I've told the true tale of one particular wife, a mature woman, who twice drove all the way down from Northern California to the Los Angeles area so that she could k!ll two birds with one stone. She came to visit her d@ughter in college, and to spend a night with me in my bed. She informed me about her d@ughter, but I'm certain her d@ughter knew nothing about me. I never had the privilege of meeting her husband in person, but we did communicate online at the outset. Kim, the wife and m0ther, would give her hubby a call in the mornings, talking quietly as she lay beside me in bed.

In other instances, I have enjoyed the MFM dynamic with a mature white couple, sharing the lovely wife in their marriage bed. The first time was a bit awkward, since I was new to the lifestyle, and it was the only time I agreed to being recorded ( video and still photos ) during sex. I still don't prefer that, but I did get used to it. The lifestyle kink is present in both situations, one-one-one as well as in the presence of the other spouse. However, I feel that the taboo kink is enhanced when the husband is in the room or in the vicinity, somewhere in the house. I've experienced the latter as well, when the friendly hubby courteously busied himself in his "man cave" on the other side of the house while I fucked his wife in their bedroom. Sharon was a much older woman, and our age gap was far more pronounced at nearly 30 years. So, that was a bonus kink that, once I made the adjustment mentally, became an extreme turn-on. If not for the long drive, that could have developed into a regular thing.

I'm in contact with another mature white wife who revels in playing independent of her mate, not even telling him any details about her encounters. There's no formal arrangement for me to even meet the husband, which is new for me. We'll see how it goes. But again, chemistry and mood. Both situations are uniquely enjoyable, One-on-One Fun, and Three's Company. But there's something special about watching a husband and wife expressing their affection for each other, demonstrating their secure and happy union by kissing and cooing, all the while I am raw-fucking the wife's wet, warm pussy.

ARLEEN & ME 02.jpg

So for the basis of this thread there are times when the cuck adds to the mix...Other times not. Depends on your state of mind at the time...That's fair. Hope I am interpretating your response as you meant it.
I'm somewhat interested if there are any Black men ("Bulls") out there who view the cuck as an tolerable/intolerable annoyance... And would prefer the dynamic offered in post #1.
As a non "lifestyler" or "Bull". I'm sure if I were...That would be their "range".
I can't envision welcoming the participation of husband/boyfriend cucks. Thanks for your participation... πŸ––πŸΌ.

Last edited:
I chose to comment based only on my personal experiences. But I have seen and can imagine situations where the cuck/stag/hubby becomes a problem. I've seen videos where the husband is too vocal. He either offers annoying commentary, or he endeavors to direct the action as he records it. In these instances, I feel the husband is obtrusive, too focused on himself, or too eager to maintain a presence so as not to be forgotten or overshadowed.

I chose to comment based only on my personal experiences. But I have seen and can imagine situations where the cuck/stag/hubby becomes a problem. I've seen videos where the husband is too vocal. He either offers annoying commentary, or he endeavors to direct the action as he records it. In these instances, I feel the husband is obtrusive, too focused on himself, or too eager to maintain a presence so as not to be forgotten or overshadowed.
Absolutely... Your response was well met.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Three is not a crowd! My wife prefers threesomes, so when I set something up for her it involves at least two other men. I'll often jump in as well, so she gets the added bonus of a third big dick.

Absolutely... Your response was well met.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
This post of yours is similar to one I posted weeks back. :)

This post of yours is similar to one I posted weeks back. :)

Looks like you initiated the mind meld this time...πŸ˜†. Will check it out when I get an opportunityπŸ˜‰.

Three is not a crowd! My wife prefers threesomes, so when I set something up for her it involves at least two other men. I'll often jump in as well, so she gets the added bonus of a third big dick.
"Is 3 a crowd...?"
Is just the title.
The thread subject matter is stated in post #1.

Back