How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

I don't view my husband any differently after having slept with a black man. My husband is well endowed and he's very skilled in bed. I don't sleep with black men because I'm not getting good sex at home. I do it because I'm attracted to black men and also because my husband will have a stroke when he finds out he's been sticking his dick in the same hole a black man does. :bounce:
do you do it often and would you like him to know and accept it, i watched the first time my wife had a black guy

do you do it often and would you like him to know and accept it, i watched the first time my wife had a black guy

I do it often enough to make me happy. And once he finds out he will never accept it- our marriage will be over the minute he finds out....no big loss. He is not the type of man who would ever want to watch or would ever accept his wife ever having sex with anyone but him. He's also they type of man who thinks he can sleep with any women he wants any time he wants, but that's another story.

I'm not a fan of the cuck/hotwife lifestyle and I don't think I could ever respect a man who would be ok with another man fucking his wife. I'm not criticizing anyone on here who practices that lifestyle- if it works for you then that's great. But I want no part of that.

I do it often enough to make me happy. And once he finds out he will never accept it- our marriage will be over the minute he finds out....no big loss. He is not the type of man who would ever want to watch or would ever accept his wife ever having sex with anyone but him. He's also they type of man who thinks he can sleep with any women he wants any time he wants, but that's another story.

I'm not a fan of the cuck/hotwife lifestyle and I don't think I could ever respect a man who would be ok with another man fucking his wife. I'm not criticizing anyone on here who practices that lifestyle- if it works for you then that's great. But I want no part of that.
This is bananas. I love this. Should be a movie. One of those LMN movies, but a movie nonetheless. With like Dean Cain as the husband. It'd be a perfect LMN movie. White wife gets found to be a fan of BBC. Chats in bbc forums. Perfect

I'm happy that my life is entertaining for you. ;)

Who'd you have in mind to play me? Only a smoking hot redhead will do.
Entertaining? I guess. It is in fact a LMN. The smoking hot red head du jour will do. You name her and she's in the picture. The best plot twist is that she turns out to be a teamster named Gus from Passaic. Now... you have a B2W/LMN masterpiece.

This is bananas. I love this. Should be a movie. One of those LMN movies, but a movie nonetheless. With like Dean Cain as the husband. It'd be a perfect LMN movie. White wife gets found to be a fan of BBC. Chats in bbc forums. Perfect
it would make a good movie but I cannot understand either cheating or lying to someone that counts or you have a good relationship with. I wonder what kind of marriages people have who do not trust each other or cannot accept the other person, who cares what color a cock is or if a woman is a hotwife sex is sex and honesty is not a lie

it would make a good movie but I cannot understand either cheating or lying to someone that counts or you have a good relationship with. I wonder what kind of marriages people have who do not trust each other or cannot accept the other person, who cares what color a cock is or if a woman is a hotwife sex is sex and honesty is not a lie

Let's not take ourselves too seriously Jim or Tom... like I said it's a LMN movie not an Angelina Jolie movie.

Let's not take ourselves too seriously Jim or Tom... like I said it's a LMN movie not an Angelina Jolie movie.
ha ha i need to play my role on here , this is like the movies and there is no plot or script. I would love to be able to do some serious research into how people behave sexually in reality but it is difficult to do.

Is he still the man you fell in love with or has the relationship changed? Honestly, is he a man or a complete sisssy? Do you want to keep him this way?

My marriage with @Asmodeaus80 is better with our open relationship. Neither of us has to hide our true selves. My first sexual experience with a black man was 11 years ago, and we are all still friends. It did not change My desire for my husband then, and doesn't now. In fact we have a "reclaiming ritual" we go through whenever we get together after (or at the end of - if he is also there) a date.

He is one of my best friends and he accepts me exactly a I am, and I do the same for him and his deviant self. There is nothing sissy about him.

Lady D.

I don't think I could ever respect a man who would be ok with another man fucking his wife. I'm not criticizing anyone on here who practices that lifestyle- if it works for you then that's great. But I want no part of that.

You allow him to screw around and you are expected to be faithful. This is a cuckoldress relationship. So the respect you have for your husband is the same type of respect a cuck has for his wife. The more they are walked on and degraded, the more respect they show for their partner. I think I get it...

You allow him to screw around and you are expected to be faithful. This is a cuckoldress relationship. So the respect you have for your husband is the same type of respect a cuck has for his wife. The more they are walked on and degraded, the more respect they show for their partner. I think I get it...
You don't get anything. I don't respect my husband anymore. There is no trust left in our marriage. A cuck wants their partner to sleep with other people. That is not what is happening here.

You don't get anything. I don't respect my husband anymore. There is no trust left in our marriage. A cuck wants their partner to sleep with other people. That is not what is happening here.
I think people should speak for themselves and then we can ask them to explain further, it sounds like you do not have a marriage or a relationship with you husband. A cuckold is just a term that is used to describe a man who has a wife who fucks another man but people add all kinds of behavior to the term

Sorry I misunderstood.

I don't think the term cuck means they "want" their partner to sleep around. In my relationship it is more of an "acceptance".

We are both sexually selfish people. I put up with her having sex with others, so I can have my freedom to do the same. My wife is the same way, she doesn't *like* me fucking others, but her own sexual greed outweighs her jealousy.

I think people should speak for themselves and then we can ask them to explain further, it sounds like you do not have a marriage or a relationship with you husband. A cuckold is just a term that is used to describe a man who has a wife who fucks another man but people add all kinds of behavior to the term
Sound advice. Generalizations dilute the understanding pool

Sorry I misunderstood.

I don't think the term cuck means they "want" their partner to sleep around. In my relationship it is more of an "acceptance".

We are both sexually selfish people. I put up with her having sex with others, so I can have my freedom to do the same. My wife is the same way, she doesn't *like* me fucking others, but her own sexual greed outweighs her jealousy.
good arrangement you have , I have found that if I relax I can often find enjoyment in any situation or beauty in any place. often both people get some satisfaction out of a relationship even if it is only feeding the desire to be abused. Relationships often end when one person changes what they want. It is like having drinking buddies and becoming a tea totaller.

A cuckold is just a term that is used to describe a man who has a wife who fucks another man but people add all kinds of behavior to the term

I am in no way an expert on any of this. While I don't consider my husband a Cuckold, it has been pointed out to me by various other people on this forum that the fact that I sleep with other men, even though he has no knowledge of this- he is by definition a Cuckold.

Also- the fact that my husband sleeps with other women- even though I don't approve and have confronted him about - I am in fact a Cuckquean. If that's the case then so be it.

The reason I resist accepting these labels is because of the way cucks portray themselves on this forum. Weak men who revel in their inadequacies; who take perverce pride in being humiliated; men who have basically abdicated all masculinity. They no longer see themselves as men and somehow they're proud of that. Yes- I know that all cucks aren't that bad but lately this site is being overrun by these ultra- cucks that want that life by any means necessary- even if their wife/girlfriend wants no part if it. Their desire to be emasculated and serve the mighty black cock is more important than the wants and needs of their partners.

So label me as you want. And in a literal sense you may be right. But I want no part of the madness that cuckoldry has become.

Last edited:
I am in no way an expert on any of this. While I don't consider my husband a Cuckold, it has been pointed out to me by various other people on this forum that the fact that I sleep with other men, even though he has no knowledge of this- he is by definition a Cuckold.

Also- the fact that my husband sleeps with other women- even though I don't approve and have confronted him about - I am in fact a Cuckquean. If that's the case then do be it.

The reason I resist accepting these labels is because of the way cucks portray themselves on this forum. Weak men who revel in their inadequacies; who take perverce pride in being humiliated; men who have basically abdicated all masculinity. They no longer see themselves as men and somehow they're proud ok that. Yes- I know that all cucks aren't that bad but lately this site is being overrun by these ultra- cucks that want that life by any means necessary- even if their wife/girlfriend wants no part if it. Their desire to be emasculated and serve the mighty black cock is more important than the wants and needs of their partners.

So label me as you want. And in a literal sense you may be right. But I want no part of the madness that cuckoldry has become.
in England the wealthy powerful men used to go to spanking clubs where women would redden their asses. The men were in control but they pretended they were submissive. I suspect most of the men on here are having a fantasy and would not like the real thing. Many women dominate men and often the men do not realize it or admit it. I hope your situation improves and until it does enjoy the other men

When I read the posts from women who don't have sex or have very limited sex with their husbands kind of perplexes me. It makes me wonder how strong is their relationship. I am obviously ok with my wife fucking other guys since she's been doing it for several years. But if she ever told me I couldn't have sex with her or could do anything but penetration I'm afraid that would be the end of our relationship. Sometimes our best sex is after she has enjoyed some BBC. Now I'm not knocking what people do in their relationship, to each their own, but why stay married? Having said that if the husband is ok with it and accepts it then it is was it is and everyone is happy. But I wonder how many husbands are truly ok with their wife not wanting to fuck them?

"Sometimes our best sex is after she has enjoyed some BBC" I like that thought and agree with it.

It was an ex-girlfriend who had an affair with a black guy who was a co-worker, but I agree that the sex we had together after she had been on a date with him made our sex that much more intense

good arrangement you have , I have found that if I relax I can often find enjoyment in any situation or beauty in any place. often both people get some satisfaction out of a relationship even if it is only feeding the desire to be abused. Relationships often end when one person changes what they want. It is like having drinking buddies and becoming a tea totaller.

I feel were in a good place, although it took us years and some hard times to get here.

We have many rules, checks, and balances ensure we don't take advantage of each other, or drift from our relationship. We started with virtual no rules and it was just chaos and hurt feelings. Now, we have rules and guidelines such as how often we are allowed to play, and how many times with each partner. I have to approve her partners and she has to approve mine. It is a constant negotiation of what we are both comfortable with.

Typical conversation now..

Her: Can big bull come over again, my pussy wants him so badly?
Me: You know the rule, only 2x per customer.
Me: Can I have miss fitness over again?
Her: You really want to fuck her again don't you.
Me: Yes, she was by far the hottest fuck I ever had in my life.
Me: Remember she is why YOU wanted the rule.
Her: Just forget it then...
Me: Lets make 3 the limit.
Her: Fine, have it your way ( WITH A BIG SMILE )

If it is a major disagreement, it means we stop completely. All outside relationships end and we are back to monogamy for at least a few months, sometimes even years. We both view sex outside our relationship as a "fun perk" to our marriage and only can happen when we are in total agreement.

Back