How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

Beginning down this road and trying to open up my wife to the idea of black cock, I have noticed that many couples who enter into cuckolding lifestyle white wife with black men ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the white wife chooses to cut her husband off sexually and reserve access only for Black cock which I understand and fully support. I am wondering after the decision to deny your husband intercourse anymore, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship going? Are the black men made fully aware of your situation or have they made the decision that your husband is cut off ?

Beginning down this road and trying to open up my wife to the idea of black cock, I have noticed that many couples who enter into cuckolding lifestyle white wife with black men ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the white wife chooses to cut her husband off sexually and reserve access only for Black cock which I understand and fully support. I am wondering after the decision to deny your husband intercourse anymore, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship going? Are the black men made fully aware of your situation or have they made the decision that your husband is cut off ?

I'd guess most of it is pure fabrication...made up.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?

My hub knows that my only desire for men is with Blacks. The only men that satisfy me sexually are Black. In the decades we have been married, my desire for Black cock has increased. He is a stand-up man, my protector, and he encourages me in my lust for Black Men. In every way other than sex he is a stud! When I stopped fucking him he was proud of the fact that I give to Black Men what I do not give to him. Every day I love him more than the day before. We have never lied to each other, never restricted each other. Even if I am able to live out my desire to live part time with a Black man that would provide me to many other Black men to use, I have no doubt that when I return home he will be waiting for me. He has always been there for me, and he always will be. Period.
He should grow a pair and kick u to the curb.

What my husband does for me goes beyond sexual, almost a type of spiritual type of sex that cannot be compared. He has shared me with many men, which has only made me appreciate him more. There have been a few that were bigger than him, longer lasting, better shape, etc, but no one has ever given me the type of pleasure, or pushed me to the same level that he can. He takes over my mind and my body in a way that cannot be described. Even when I am being fucked by someone else, in my mind it is still him giving me the pleasure.
This is really inspiring it's the part where you know you are still giving him pleasure even when other guys are fucking you that's what I want to achieve!

My ex-wife and I had this talk toward the end of our marriage (divorce had nothing to do with this lifestyle).

Basically she laid it out like this: Her love for me has not changed, nor has her devotion to me as my wife.. The only thing that had changed for her and I think us both, was that we were free from any worries of ever feeling sexually unsatisfied with each other or in the marriage..if we were feeling that way then we no longer had to really blame the other as long as we stick to our boundaries and respect each other...
We also liked it removed one less responsibility we each had to worry about or deal with in our relationship: Sexual pleasure.

We could have sex light whenever or make love on special occasions but that role could now be unloaded on someone else.. her lover (s).
Which she also liked because she could pick out and find the perfect guy for just sex..thats the only category really he had to meet. Not all these other things to fall in line like a relationship really...(superficially).

I still love my husband very much even though we are no longer physically intimate. This lifestyle has brought even closer together emotionally and I am so grateful for that. I do see him differently. I not longer see him in a sexual way if that makes sense. Do I think less of him? No but after a while of having bad sex with him I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm glad he loves me enough to let me seek out sexual satisfaction else where.

So basicallyt
I still love my husband very much even though we are no longer physically intimate. This lifestyle has brought even closer together emotionally and I am so grateful for that. I do see him differently. I not longer see him in a sexual way if that makes sense. Do I think less of him? No but after a while of having bad sex with him I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm glad he loves me enough to let me seek out sexual satisfaction else where.

So basically you both mutually agreed without static to relegate the job of your sexual satisfaction to someone else... Was it a smooth transition with him? It took us forever to actually get there

So basicallyt

So basically you both mutually agreed without static to relegate the job of your sexual satisfaction to someone else... Was it a smooth transition with him? It took us forever to actually get there
No it wasn't a smooth transition we almost divorced. I told him I couldn't do it anymore and that I was going to fuck someone else. I told him I still wanted to be with him but I also needed more than he could give me in bed. He was mad but calmed down after a while and he ended up watching me, to his surprise it really turned him on.

When I read the posts from women who don't have sex or have very limited sex with their husbands kind of perplexes me. It makes me wonder how strong is their relationship. I am obviously ok with my wife fucking other guys since she's been doing it for several years. But if she ever told me I couldn't have sex with her or could do anything but penetration I'm afraid that would be the end of our relationship. Sometimes our best sex is after she has enjoyed some BBC. Now I'm not knocking what people do in their relationship, to each their own, but why stay married? Having said that if the husband is ok with it and accepts it then it is was it is and everyone is happy. But I wonder how many husbands are truly ok with their wife not wanting to fuck them?

Beautiful..

When I read the posts from women who don't have sex or have very limited sex with their husbands kind of perplexes me. It makes me wonder how strong is their relationship. I am obviously ok with my wife fucking other guys since she's been doing it for several years. But if she ever told me I couldn't have sex with her or could do anything but penetration I'm afraid that would be the end of our relationship. Sometimes our best sex is after she has enjoyed some BBC. Now I'm not knocking what people do in their relationship, to each their own, but why stay married? Having said that if the husband is ok with it and accepts it then it is was it is and everyone is happy. But I wonder how many husbands are truly ok with their wife not wanting to fuck them?
Exactly the same thoughts here. We both fuck other people, but me and my wife are primary and always come first. If that changes, I seriously doubt we could stay married.

If either of us feels any distance or loss of sexuality between us, we stop immediately and re-evaluate why we are doing this. Our entire goal is to enhance sex between us, not replace our partner.

Our experiences leave us both sexually charged and wanting each other more.

Back