Fat or beautiful? "Husband issies"

hello,
MY husband thinks I am overweight. We have been married for 3 years now, we have a baby, her name is Sara. He used to love my body before we got married, but once we did, he doesn't appreciate it anymore. He is always complaining in bed about not being able to reach deep inside. I have tried to be honest with him and tell him that it's his fault. He should have had a bigger dick! I see guys on the internet with really big dicks 6 inches.... He is 4.7 inches. For me I don't complain, since I love him. But he insists on talking about how I should lose weight ! I think my body is beautiful the way it is. And he should accept me as I am. What do you think about my body? Is it attractive or he is right?!!!
Avoid to eat Junk food like Pasta, Non-veg, Pizza...Bakery dishes start Yoga definitely you will get good result within 30 days.

hello,
MY husband thinks I am overweight. We have been married for 3 years now, we have a baby, her name is Sara. He used to love my body before we got married, but once we did, he doesn't appreciate it anymore. He is always complaining in bed about not being able to reach deep inside. I have tried to be honest with him and tell him that it's his fault. He should have had a bigger dick! I see guys on the internet with really big dicks 6 inches.... He is 4.7 inches. For me I don't complain, since I love him. But he insists on talking about how I should lose weight ! I think my body is beautiful the way it is. And he should accept me as I am. What do you think about my body? Is it attractive or he is right?!!!
You look amazing baby don’t listen to him… if he lost his interest let him go and you can easily find some one else to appreciate you for who you are!!

I am not into large women or BBW as they are referred to, but I have never had any trouble getting Ball deep in them either. I think your hubby has a problem. You have options either work it out with him, find a man with a bigger cock and have an affair or leave him and find a bigger one. it all depends on what is important to you. You are on the site of Cuckolding so you can always get started here. I'm sure there are plenty of well endowed males here willing to help you out.

Yeah you’re overweight, maybe even obese so stop lying to yourself and learn to accept it or lose it

I am saying this as a guy who only is really physically attracted to women with your body type. Women like you get me rock hard, but even with me being a bit over 6 inches and skinny with no gut, I found out when I lost my virginity to a a woman with your body type that it can be hard to penetrate a more voluptuous woman.

Her ass was so big that I had to spread my legs very wide to get in her pussy from behind, and her belly made it a bit hard to fuck her missionary. Since then I’ve learned to fuck women like you in a “scissoring” position like how lesbian women grind their pussies and it worked out great for me and the woman. It’s great because we can lock our legs together and she has me trapped in her pussy, it’s great if you both have pillows to rest your heads on. You can also use firm pillows or something like the raised end of a couch to raise your bottom half up so he can enter you from an angle.

Back