Fat or beautiful? "Husband issies"

hello,
MY husband thinks I am overweight. We have been married for 3 years now, we have a baby, her name is Sara. He used to love my body before we got married, but once we did, he doesn't appreciate it anymore. He is always complaining in bed about not being able to reach deep inside. I have tried to be honest with him and tell him that it's his fault. He should have had a bigger dick! I see guys on the internet with really big dicks 6 inches.... He is 4.7 inches. For me I don't complain, since I love him. But he insists on talking about how I should lose weight ! I think my body is beautiful the way it is. And he should accept me as I am. What do you think about my body? Is it attractive or he is right?!!!

Attachments

• 971_1000.jpg
    971_1000.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 281
hello,
MY husband thinks I am overweight. We have been married for 3 years now, we have a baby, her name is Sara. He used to love my body before we got married, but once we did, he doesn't appreciate it anymore. He is always complaining in bed about not being able to reach deep inside. I have tried to be honest with him and tell him that it's his fault. He should have had a bigger dick! I see guys on the internet with really big dicks 6 inches.... He is 4.7 inches. For me I don't complain, since I love him. But he insists on talking about how I should lose weight ! I think my body is beautiful the way it is. And he should accept me as I am. What do you think about my body? Is it attractive or he is right?!!!
OMFG
I love your Curvilicious body

hello,
Sexy curves

hello,
when he calls u fat, u call him tiny...ur just fine n i think all the black mens responses on here verify that

hello,
When he says your overweight, tell him you need to grow a longer dick . If that don't shut him up then idk.

hello,
You body is amazing

Attachments

• image2023-07-16 13-52-17-fb6184.jpg
    image2023-07-16 13-52-17-fb6184.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 223
He can’t grow a larger cock. But you can easily lose weight. Moderate exercise and eating discipline will allow you to take off those pounds. And you will be healthier and more energetic in the long run. Talk to your health care provider about what weight they would like to see you at and for them to help establish a plan of action for you to follow.

And remember, losing pounds and cutting off sugary snacks is a great way to prevent the onset of diabetes.

Last edited:
hello,
Love those curves if he don't want them I know plenty black men that would

Are you wanting affirmation that you're pretty, or you looking for BBC to rearrange your insides?

Truth is beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. IMO (along with others) you're sexy as fuck and would love to see more pics of you. However, you could lose weight to be healthier for yourself instead of losing weight for your man.

The fact that he's less than 5" and not pleasing you is another topic. Was he hitting the spot before you gained weight? Sex is so fucking complicated. I'm around his length, I feel like I'm not doing it for my wife, but my girlfriend before, sex was off the charts in so many ways.

hello,
Would have to see pics before you gained weight. If you were substantially smaller then yes he has a point. If you only gained a little bit of weight then he's in the wrong. Ultimately you can't change dick size, but your definitely can change body by losing weight. If you love each other need to have a discussion so your guys sex lives can get back on track.

You guys clearly have internal issues between y'all, and seeking gratification from outsiders if probably not the best idea since most guys will tell you what you want to hear just to get a piece of ass then drop you like some used piece of garbage... That won't do much for your self esteem, promise....
As stated before, you can lean up, he can't change his size below...

You guys clearly have internal issues between y'all, and seeking gratification from outsiders if probably not the best idea since most guys will tell you what you want to hear just to get a piece of ass then drop you like some used piece of garbage... That won't do much for your self esteem, promise....
As stated before, you can lean up, he can't change his size below...
And she clearly stated she loves her husband.

hello,
Size matters. Make home wear a sleeve to give him another inch or two. Then a strapon too. He obviously needs to suck it too so you can skullfuck him to humble him for being too small, so eventually he learns how badly he owes you an apology for not having a bigger dick

hello,
Your body is beautiful and amazing

hello,
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿💦💦💦💦🎀

Back