How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

I am in no way an expert on any of this. While I don't consider my husband a Cuckold, it has been pointed out to me by various other people on this forum that the fact that I sleep with other men, even though he has no knowledge of this- he is by definition a Cuckold.

Also- the fact that my husband sleeps with other women- even though I don't approve and have confronted him about - I am in fact a Cuckquean. If that's the case then so be it.

The reason I resist accepting these labels is because of the way cucks portray themselves on this forum. Weak men who revel in their inadequacies; who take perverce pride in being humiliated; men who have basically abdicated all masculinity. They no longer see themselves as men and somehow they're proud of that. Yes- I know that all cucks aren't that bad but lately this site is being overrun by these ultra- cucks that want that life by any means necessary- even if their wife/girlfriend wants no part if it. Their desire to be emasculated and serve the mighty black cock is more important than the wants and needs of their partners.

So label me as you want. And in a literal sense you may be right. But I want no part of the madness that cuckoldry has become.

I support your strain of cuckodry. You are the Old Fashion Cuckold. The Original Conservative Cucking Queen, cuckolding an arrogant overbearing cheating White Male behind his back without him knowing, demonstrating the it is the White woman alone who can secretly emasculate even the strongest man without his knowledge.

Inferior white boys or New Cucks honor and worship Original Cuck Queens like you.

By comparison. I am a New Cucks Queen. I like to rub the humiliation in my husband's white boy face.

I believe that a true cock does not have much sex but gets his satisfaction by watching his beautiful wife get fucked by a handsome well hung black bull. He is also someone who realizes that soon his wife emotional attraction and affection will shift toward her lover thus leaving him on the margin in this relationship; but as a cock he is willing to stay in the relationship for the love of his wife. The wife in the other hand must understand she has to return her affection to her cuck husband but this time it would be at a different level; her affection would be more like having an affection for a little pet. Of course the cuck husband could contribute to the relationship by supporting his wife, cleaning his wife pussy after the bull has done fucking her, and maybe some financial assistance.

90%of those are Cuck wannabes. Most are closet gay and not accepted it.
For the rest , we do put are wives/partners pleasure first and foremost. Most of us get off on her getting off , if that makes sense. She is my love and has been for 23+ years. I love the fact she is expanding her sexuality and testing her own boundaries. We still have great sex in fact more that in the recent past. Her sex drive is increasing and she should be able to have it satiated.
The whole gay denial brings out very extreme things in them it seems. Compensating with bizarre fantasies of racial genocide, total submission. I think they all end up coming out eventually. I hope so for them. Not saying everyone who is in to cuckolding and who is submissive or likes humiliation is gay. But there are a lot of people in denial I think.

Now all of that is fine in and of itself. The thing that annoys me tho is their insistence on projecting it on everybody and talking in sweeping statements ALL the time.

White men can't even produce sperm anymore. And they are weak. Most of them trapped in the 9 to 5 or poor.

Even my rich husband is a pussy.

Blacked.com is in every white boys home.

Interracial is for the best ... Nothing the racists can do about it now.

I love my husband deeply and always will, he is my best friend. He is very supportive and understanding of my wants and needs for Black Lovers who can provide the emotional and physical satisfaction I desire.
Margarit, would you agree with me that a good cuckold is very passive one and one who wants to see his wife sexually fulfilled by a powerfully hung black man and even though he feels his adorable wife develop strong emotional feeling for her bull in the end the wife will be attached to her bull much more then her husband even though her husband decides to remain faithful to her? I think is the law of human nature where the female seeks the strongest and the most powerful one to breed.

I do it often enough to make me happy. And once he finds out he will never accept it- our marriage will be over the minute he finds out....no big loss. He is not the type of man who would ever want to watch or would ever accept his wife ever having sex with anyone but him. He's also they type of man who thinks he can sleep with any women he wants any time he wants, but that's another story.

I'm not a fan of the cuck/hotwife lifestyle and I don't think I could ever respect a man who would be ok with another man fucking his wife. I'm not criticizing anyone on here who practices that lifestyle- if it works for you then that's great. But I want no part of that.
None of the women in the group directly involve their husbands at least as far as I know. The women that share my bed are mostly upper middle class or higher income. For most of these women their husbands focus is on business and accumulating wealth. Efforts between the sheets are a low priority at least with their spouses. For most of the women a divorce would result in a substantial reduction in their lifestyle quality. I sometimes get the impression that both are turning a blind eye to the extracurricular activities of the other. So I don't ask questions, I am very discrete and life is good.

Beginning down this road and trying to open up my wife to the idea of black cock, I have noticed that many couples who enter into cuckolding lifestyle white wife with black men ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the white wife chooses to cut her husband off sexually and reserve access only for Black cock which I understand and fully support. I am wondering after the decision to deny your husband intercourse anymore, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship going? Are the black men made fully aware of your situation or have they made the decision that your husband is cut off ?
You don't. Stop listening to cuck wannabe's on the internet.

Bull perspective:

One of my Austin regulars has been progressing from, 'oh we're just swingers'... To ' Mike you can cum inside me now'... To 'I bought him a cock cage'...to, 'Lets talk ******* to him while you stretch me out! Are you up for that?'

I'm not suggesting anything but...I've watched this couple go down this path in real time.

That last part was an email I received today.

Bull perspective:

One of my Austin regulars has been progressing from, 'oh we're just swingers'... To ' Mike you can cum inside me now'... To 'I bought him a cock cage'...to, 'Lets talk ******* to him while you stretch me out! Are you up for that?'

I'm not suggesting anything but...I've watched this couple go down this path in real time.

I could easily see some swinger couples going down that path. As swingers, we have met quite a few couples where the guy is far more interested in watching me fuck his wife, than him fucking my wife.

I have literally seen a guy fuck my wife for 2 minutes, stop, pull up a chair and start masturbating while watching me and his wife.

Bull perspective:

If he likes it that's fine. The problem with these masochistic kinks is the extremes that tend to be unhealthy for a relationship. Lines get blurred when you mix denial with humiliation while the wife has sex with others.

When you read the comments of women saying they wont even let their husband kiss them I really feel for those guys if it's real.

That couple is going down a path that might end up with denial too. I hope not for them. I can't imagine a woman staying with a man that she does not even want to kiss for anything but his money.

I think denial combined with the extremer side of cuckolding like humiliation is inherently unhealthy for a relationship. How can a woman respect a man's authority in the house, in front of his children etc, when she does not even let him touch her. Even if the arrangement is consensual most people are not immune for the effects.

Case in point
greig-points-down.png

White men can't even produce sperm anymore. And they are weak. Most of them trapped in the 9 to 5 or poor.

Even my rich husband is a pussy.

Blacked.com is in every white boys home.

Interracial is for the best ... Nothing the racists can do about it now.

If he likes it that's fine. The problem with these masochistic kinks is the extremes that tend to be unhealthy for a relationship. Lines get blurred when you mix denial with humiliation while the wife has sex with others.

When you read the comments of women saying they wont even let their husband kiss them I really feel for those guys if it's real.

That couple is going down a path that might end up with denial too. I hope not for them. I can't imagine a woman staying with a man that she does not even want to kiss for anything but his money.

I think denial combined with the extremer side of cuckolding like humiliation is inherently unhealthy for a relationship. How can a woman respect a man's authority in the house, in front of his children etc, when she does not even let him touch her. Even if the arrangement is consensual most people are not immune for the effects.

Case in point
greig-points-down.png
Yep.
I'm just sharing my experiences.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
Couldn't have explained our situation any better and your last paragraph is a spot on summary xx

Back