How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

I never thought I would cheat on my marriage but I am not getting what I need so had to go elsewhere and ended up finding what truly satisfies me BBC!!
If that's what works for you great but as a man if you're husband wouldn't approve it's because he's insecure with himself. Personally I think guys who don't allow their women to have black dick they are selfish.
I wouldn't be with a girl who won't enjoy some BBC. I actually broke up with a girl because a black friend of mine asked to see her tits when I ran out to the store. It wasn't because I wasn't there but because she doesn't see black guys that way.
I told her that not only should she have showed her tits she should have done it on her knees between his legs.

I think I should say something else here.
For all the women who have to cheat on your husband to get what you should be getting that sucks and I feel bad for you.
I'm a man who encourages my girl to take black guys any chance she gets. I think if you ladies don't have a guy who will let you be satisfied and do what all white girls should do I think you have the wrong guy.
I won't ever advocate divorce or leaving your man, I'd much rather you find ways to get what you need and to not have to hide it.
That being said if any of you beautiful women would like I have some ideas that may help you get what you need, and be able to not hide it. Turn it into something that makes your relationship stronger and happier instead of tearing it apart

How do I feel about it?
Honestly I feel that she's with the wrong guy if she has to sneak around for black dick.
Personally I think that if he's not accepting her doing it, enjoying that she does, encourages her doing it and even helping her find dick, then he's not the right guy for her.
She should be able to have him walk in on her with 2 guys and it be normal and exciting.
My fiance and I have a rule. It's not cheating if it's a black guy
wow. sounds like a helluva relationship you have with your fiance. how often do your friends get to fuck your fiance? and when are you 2 planning on getting married?

I cheat all the time,Im tiny and blonde and when a black man looks at me I smile and give the "I want you" look and most of the time they begin talking to me and touching me while we talk and I touch them back innocently like rubbing an arm or laughing and putting a hand on them and it always escalates to much more!Just last night a gentleman at the grocery store came to my van and helped me load my groceries and I thanked him and kissed him passionately and he made long,deep passionate love to me in my van and shot his seed deep in my pussy!!!Im meeting him this weekend for dinner and Im going to fuck him long and hard and I want to feel him cum in my pussy again!

A really hot Chinese girl (married, 31 yo) has just confided in me that she has a hung African guy on the side. I am really excited for her. All this talk about cheating being unacceptable - well I just think she got hit by LIFE, and that can never be a bad thing. I worry about her future, somewhat as I think she has a lot of heartbreak ahead. Her husband is a loser (and I don't use, cruel dismissive language like that lightly - but he is), and she is actually very commited to making that work, while she is cheating. Maybe she is just very confused, but I adore her, and it pleases me immensely that she is taking the big black dick (and this guy is fucking enormous!). My only disappointment is that I could never persuade her to do anything a few years back. Now she has met this guy online, and although she won't admit it, she is addicted to his cock. It is such a fucking turn on!

A really hot Chinese girl (married, 31 yo) has just confided in me that she has a hung African guy on the side. I am really excited for her. All this talk about cheating being unacceptable - well I just think she got hit by LIFE, and that can never be a bad thing. I worry about her future, somewhat as I think she has a lot of heartbreak ahead. Her husband is a loser (and I don't use, cruel dismissive language like that lightly - but he is), and she is actually very commited to making that work, while she is cheating. Maybe she is just very confused, but I adore her, and it pleases me immensely that she is taking the big black dick (and this guy is fucking enormous!). My only disappointment is that I could never persuade her to do anything a few years back. Now she has met this guy online, and although she won't admit it, she is addicted to his cock. It is such a fucking turn on!

She must be a very god friend of yours for her to tell you all of this.. So how do you know her..?

We both dislike cheating. With good reasons. We went through this stage - and our marriage barely survived. When someone cheats you cannot trust him or her. And without trust marriage is a sham. Once we decided to open up our relationship things have improved greatly. We, or rather, my wife - does not cheat any more, she does everything with my express permission

I cheat all the time,Im tiny and blonde and when a black man looks at me I smile and give the "I want you" look and most of the time they begin talking to me and touching me while we talk and I touch them back innocently like rubbing an arm or laughing and putting a hand on them and it always escalates to much more!Just last night a gentleman at the grocery store came to my van and helped me load my groceries and I thanked him and kissed him passionately and he made long,deep passionate love to me in my van and shot his seed deep in my pussy!!!Im meeting him this weekend for dinner and Im going to fuck him long and hard and I want to feel him cum in my pussy again!

Where do you shop? I’d be there helping every time I saw your van pull up.

I get hit on by black men all of the time but I have never gone outside of my marriage. I’ve dance with other men but that’s about it. Does chatting count? I’ve never gone to lunch or dinner never kissed anyone. I think my husband is cheating. I have lots of fantasies that I want to share. I’m basically a good girl gone wild.

Back