How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

I see no problem with it. I cheated on my husband and that's how I found out what I really wanted was a black man. It was the best decision I ever made. I told him and gave him the chance to join me in this lifestyle but he didn't want to. Now I'm a single mom of 5. But if a woman never cheats she might not get to see what she's missing out on. And the thrill of feeling like a slut makes it even better.
good for you, life is too short, you deserve to satisfied and have your desires fullfilled

I see no problem with it. I cheated on my husband and that's how I found out what I really wanted was a black man. It was the best decision I ever made. I told him and gave him the chance to join me in this lifestyle but he didn't want to. Now I'm a single mom of 5. But if a woman never cheats she might not get to see what she's missing out on. And the thrill of feeling like a slut makes it even better.
well too bad he didnt have wider perpective for your life sweet...

in terms of hot naughty white wives, a wife who sort of gives in to her husband's wishes and fucks a black man and her world changes cause she loves it and it frees her sexually -and- the good, faithful wife and mom who stumbles into an extramarital affair with a black man and also discovers how much she wants that interracial sex...they are running neck and neck for the top spot in sheer sex

permission and encouragement. an incredible gift to allow us to fuck his wife
No its not cheating if you have permission. Thats like stealing something thats free. I know people that gett off on being sneaky or covert. It really turns them on. Sometimes giving permission kills the turn on for them. If you have a mate like that it may be best to hold back on the permission. You can still play it to get what you need from the whole thing if you are wise

It is impossible for a white woman to cheat on her white husband with a Black guy with a BBC! It might be seen as cheating if the white husband doesn't know she is Fucking Black Guys with BBC but really it's what she should be doing! He either condones it or does not know about it! Women should all be doing it! Please please please, all you ladies need to cheat on your husbands and partners and boyfriends!

It is impossible for a white woman to cheat on her white husband with a Black guy with a BBC! It might be seen as cheating if the white husband doesn't know she is Fucking Black Guys with BBC but really it's what she should be doing! He either condones it or does not know about it! Women should all be doing it! Please please please, all you ladies need to cheat on your husbands and partners and boyfriends!
Maybe you should just take your hands off your dick for a few. It's cutting circulation from your brain.

How do I feel about it?
Honestly I feel that she's with the wrong guy if she has to sneak around for black dick.
Personally I think that if he's not accepting her doing it, enjoying that she does, encourages her doing it and even helping her find dick, then he's not the right guy for her.
She should be able to have him walk in on her with 2 guys and it be normal and exciting.
My fiance and I have a rule. It's not cheating if it's a black guy

Back