How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
I want my wife to open up like that.

See that was my problem. She knew I wanted to watch or play and she chose to do it behind my back and never tell me until she got busted being pregnant
That is the ultimate in Selfishness. My ex was same, she wanted to be seen by me a ultimate Lady, when in reality she could not even spell Lady!!

I traveled to provide for my family also. She showed her appreciation by cheating! It makes me sad that so many women approve of this behavior. Yet loudly state they would Never tolerate the same ! Pure Selfishness in its most horrendous form. Lee
Have noticed an increase in this but have also noticed an increase in wanton sexuality in women today , married and single . They have become the " pursuers" of men . I think of them as Amazons as in the ancient greek tribe of women warriors . However , as there is the willingness to engage in this activity, there appears to be as much or more opportunity for them today . Yet , as you say , they expect their husbands to remain " chaste" .

The first time I cheated on my hubby it was with a coworker. I told my hubby about it afterwards and he thought it was super hot. He even encouraged me to go out with him on a date if I wanted.

After that he gave me permission to play on my own if the opportunity came up. It's not really cheating anymore, right?
nope

I feel disgust with the woman who cheats on her husband, weather it is with a black or other colored guy. I pity the husband.

On the other hand, if the wife wants the excitement that a black man can bring her, a woman has ways to make her husband come around to her needs, in a way that would make her husband a part of the affair, without having to cheat on him.

Cuckoldry is a wonderful thing. Cheating is NOT!

My wife Julia wanted to expirence BBC, she remembered I once told her i woudnt mind if she cheated on me without telling. Imidieatly she went online and started looking. After a while she found a really dark BBC King. He was a total master, he was abusive and degrading from the start. She asked him if he would be so kind and fuck her so she can expirience BBC, she mentioned shes married, and that she wants to do it on the side. Black king then said that If he fucks her once, then shes owned by him, and have no right to fuck any white boys or any other race for that matter, except of course Black Kings. Julia was intrigued, she asked what it would mean in reality for her. And Black Master listed everything she would have to do:

Fuck every black king that is interested in fucking her
NEVER, NEVER and again NEVER fucking anyone else.
Get off any birth control methods.
Be avaliable at the bulls request
Fuck anywhere bull wants.
But considering this special case, that her husband, me, is not supoused to know he decided to adjust himself to her husbands work schedule. First meeting was in 2 weeks time. She was instructed to leave the door open. And wait naked in the main room on a couch. Once BBC King enter the house, she imieadly went to his new pussy. He was fucking her for hours. She had enough but he didnt. So she had to continue. Eventually he left. He informed her, that shes fucking in 2 days again, but this time an hour before her husband gets back from work and this time he brought another BBC king. They started fucking pretty standard way. They tore her pussy apart. Sudenly she realised that her husband will be back in around 20 minutes. She asked her Bulls to finish. But they decided that they want to fuck for another hour. She was terrifed, she begged to finish quickly. They said that okey, but they cumming inside her pussy. Julia wasnt sure, but there was less and less time. She agreed.
During the next 2 months, Julia was fucked regullary by several BBC Kings. They fucked her at least 3 times a week. And each time being more and more daring. They even started fucking her with husband in the house. Eventually she got pregnant. She was scared, what to tell her husband. She informed a bbc about her pregnancy and asked what to do now? Bulls decided that she should fuck her husband once so he thinks its his. Julia was confused, but why? He's gonna find out its not his, youre all black! BBC Kings then told her, that she will not tell him ever. Bulls wanted to tell him themselves, in delivery room. Once Husband and wife are preparing for birth, two of BBC Kings enter the room. "Shes pregnant with black baby" - one of them said. Husband is paralized, but also getting hard. "Shes been fucked by so many Black man for the last year that her pussy woudnt feel your cock" - second one added. "We owned her pussy, shes our slut"

I feel disgust with the woman who cheats on her husband, weather it is with a black or other colored guy. I pity the husband.

On the other hand, if the wife wants the excitement that a black man can bring her, a woman has ways to make her husband come around to her needs, in a way that would make her husband a part of the affair, without having to cheat on him.

Cuckoldry is a wonderful thing. Cheating is NOT!
Boring...

Back