How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
Did he ever suspected that you're a BBC slut? Ten years seem to be a long time cheating on him without dropping (intentionally or unintentionally) any clues. I reckon there are many hubby's out there who are aware of their wife's wicked side-hobby and although at first it's painful and humiliating (cheating/betrayal element hurts their ego), they avoid any kind of confrontation because gradually they found themselves excited from it. It definitely takes a while for a husband to embrace his cuckold nature and compromise with his pathetic role but how come it took him so long to take this leap of faith and join you to the dark side?

My wife cheated in her last marriage and was a home wrecker in her younger days, so has the ability to do it again. But she has no need to cheat as I am ok with her fucking whoever she likes, whenever she likes. She doesn't even have to tell me until afterwards, but our one agreement is she doesn't have anal with another man, its the one bit we keep monogamous between us, but her pussy and mouth is open to anyone who tickles her fancy with me or without me.
I was fortunate enough and met women like yours in my life and boy....what a roller coaster it was until learning how to embrace and deal with this!
What I can't understand though, is what so sacred about anal sex? I quite understand when couples might put boundaries when is comes to french-kissing (a different emotional involvement for some) or raw sex (risk of pregnancy) but anal, tends to be a standard 'giveaway' when it comes to sex outside your marriage, as it makes sex filthier, enhancing lust dramatically. Anal sex is integrally connected with pain and gives the ultimate feeling of submission to a hotwife who's been fucked by her bull! This is exactly why sometimes, anal sex is regularly denied to cuck husband's!
I'm not sure if your wife was ever connected with a black guy so far, but knowing their dominant nature and their love for white ass, you seem a bit delusional to believe that your wife hasn't offered her tight white asshole to an alpha just yet!

Did he ever suspected that you're a BBC slut? Ten years seem to be a long time cheating on him without dropping (intentionally or unintentionally) any clues. I reckon there are many hubby's out there who are aware of their wife's wicked side-hobby and although at first it's painful and humiliating (cheating/betrayal element hurts their ego), they avoid any kind of confrontation because gradually they found themselves excited from it. It definitely takes a while for a husband to embrace his cuckold nature and compromise with his pathetic role but how come it took him so long to take this leap of faith and join you to the dark side?
Never a clue! He had a perfect job where he was go a lot.

I usually don’t condone true cheating but a couple we have been friends with for 25 plus years takes black cock in my house 1-2 times a week. Her husband doesn’t know but he’s out of shape and works 20 hours a day and according to her is good for sex two times….a year that is. My wife finally convinced her to get some sexual relief after years of complaining about lack of with the husband. She finally tried it once with my wife and loves it. Her husband doesn’t know but he just neglects her sexually so I don’t blame her. I’ve talked to him about it in the past before she started cheating but he told me he just has no interest in sex and rarely even gets in the mood anymore. Felt it was just his age and the way things go later in live, he’s like 58 now. Works out great for me and I’m not ever saying ******* because I’ve always wanted to fuck his wife in the past….I never will but I do get to watch and clean up all the cum so I lick and suck on her pussy pretty much once a week for sure! I love it, she has much longer pussy lips than my wife and I like sucking on them and the women go crazy getting that sensitive kitty licked and slurped on really good after a great fucking! I think just knowing I’m down there doing what I’m doing after watching a BBC work it’s magic in that married pussy, knowing I watched them both cum and her I am, laying down on the bed so she can squat with her knees beside my ears as she holds onto the headboard and I do my job, has to be a huge turn on…..right?

I usually don’t condone true cheating but a couple we have been friends with for 25 plus years takes black cock in my house 1-2 times a week. Her husband doesn’t know but he’s out of shape and works 20 hours a day and according to her is good for sex two times….a year that is. My wife finally convinced her to get some sexual relief after years of complaining about lack of with the husband. She finally tried it once with my wife and loves it. Her husband doesn’t know but he just neglects her sexually so I don’t blame her. I’ve talked to him about it in the past before she started cheating but he told me he just has no interest in sex and rarely even gets in the mood anymore. Felt it was just his age and the way things go later in live, he’s like 58 now. Works out great for me and I’m not ever saying ******* because I’ve always wanted to fuck his wife in the past….I never will but I do get to watch and clean up all the cum so I lick and suck on her pussy pretty much once a week for sure! I love it, she has much longer pussy lips than my wife and I like sucking on them and the women go crazy getting that sensitive kitty licked and slurped on really good after a great fucking! I think just knowing I’m down there doing what I’m doing after watching a BBC work it’s magic in that married pussy, knowing I watched them both cum and her I am, laying down on the bed so she can squat with her knees beside my ears as she holds onto the headboard and I do my job, has to be a huge turn on…..right?
Such a lucky bastard 😉

"How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men"
I won't date a white girl that doesn't suck black cock so I personally can't see how any guy could get upset. Well unless she never let me watch I can see that being a problem.
See that was my problem. She knew I wanted to watch or play and she chose to do it behind my back and never tell me until she got busted being pregnant

I don't like cheating.
I've been cheated on by my exes and those have been for me a sort of introduction to the cuckolding. At that time I was stupid and I didn't want to lose them and I accepted them cheating on me. I started to jack off while they were telling me what they had done with those guys or doing it while watching them until the point where I understood I needed to stop so I stopped and I did it for over 15 years. Then when I met the right person I started again with my wife but this time it's a proper cuckold relationship and not cheating.
I told her I'm happy for her to enjoy every men she likes but I need to know so no cheating was allowed.

There are many wives whose only choice is either cheating or living with sexual frustration. That’s not fair. More and more sexually less than adequate white men now accept cuckoldry as a good thing and actually prefer their new status. For women married to those that won’t accept this I hope we would all support them in cheating. And if you’re going to cheat then , obviously, go black!

I was a cheating wife. My business partner who became my Bull seduced me. My marriage was already going downhill. We only stayed together for the children and not splitting the assets. Yes, I was wrong but I had a wonderful run with my Bull while it lasted. I don't regret that part. It did cause some grief with my sons that took a long time to heal. My Bull was cheating as well yet for some reason that is considered ok. He was a wonderful man who opened many doors for me both financially and of course sexually. I've never met any man since that made me feel like he did.

There are many wives whose only choice is either cheating or living with sexual frustration. That’s not fair. More and more sexually less than adequate white men now accept cuckoldry as a good thing and actually prefer their new status. For women married to those that won’t accept this I hope we would all support them in cheating. And if you’re going to cheat then , obviously, go black!
Um no. Most stupid comment. This has nothing to do with sexual frustration. It has to do with trust in a marriage. A trusting couple can work around the sexual issues. And if is cuckolding then fine, but both agree and in it together. If she feels the need to cheat, then she move on with her life with someone else. But be honest and don't lie or cheat.

I was a cheating wife. My business partner who became my Bull seduced me. My marriage was already going downhill. We only stayed together for the children and not splitting the assets. Yes, I was wrong but I had a wonderful run with my Bull while it lasted. I don't regret that part. It did cause some grief with my sons that took a long time to heal. My Bull was cheating as well yet for some reason that is considered ok. He was a wonderful man who opened many doors for me both financially and of course sexually. I've never met any man since that made me feel like he did.
This sounds so much like my wife. He didn’t help her financially but he did have a pregnant blck wife that he was cheating with, then ended up getting my wife pregnant at the same time . His wife never found out

This sounds so much like my wife. He didn’t help her financially but he did have a pregnant blck wife that he was cheating with, then ended up getting my wife pregnant at the same time . His wife never found out
My tubes were tied after last ******* I had. My Bull was quite the player. After we hooked up it took a while before we became exclusive. His wife had no idea until my divorce with my ASSHOLE EX. She found out when I had to sell off my portions of our business. She got suspicious and snooped around.

I was already in this kind of lifestyle, and my husband let meet my bull for as long as I told him all details and showed pictures. Then, one night, my bull took me to a Nigerian club, and when we left we were four. It was so exciting and it made me so horny. Next day, husband asked me about the pics, but I kept silent about the other two guys. Weeks later, I could not help it and had to confess. He was cool about it. He obviously saw some condoms over the hotel bed picture - of course, he knew my bull fucked me raw. He called him and asked if he could organize a gang bang for him to watch.

Back