How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
If it works for you, who cares what anyone thinks? I agree...nothing quite so exciting and maybe overwhelming (?) as a sexually powerful black lover, but I’ve never gone behind my husband’s back (although he hasn’t always been present). For us, that would erode my husband’s trust in me and damage our marriage. But, hey! We’re all different, right? That’s what makes life interesting.

If it works for you, who cares what anyone thinks? I agree...nothing quite so exciting and maybe overwhelming (?) as a sexually powerful black lover, but I’ve never gone behind my husband’s back (although he hasn’t always been present). For us, that would erode my husband’s trust in me and damage our marriage. But, hey! We’re all different, right? That’s what makes life interesting.
I couldn't agree with you more. I only have two rules and one of them is that she doesn't go behind my back. To us, that is cheating and she can do it right in front of me if she wishes so why do that ?

I don't think too highly of a woman who goes behind her husband's back and cheats on him.

In the question "How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men" ..... the same question could be asked about her cheating with a white man. The woman is just that ..... a down and outright cheap cheat. Instead of letting her husband know of her desires and keeping his trust by confiding in him, she throws away any trust he would have for her if he ever found about about her cheating. That severely downgrades the marriage, even if the marriage survives.

There are ways that a woman can let her husband know of her desires or extra 'needs' and the two of them can work together to achieve that goal. By only thinking of her own needs to all risks and costs to the marriage, why in hell would a woman still remain married to her husband if she doesn't respect him?

Sorry, ...... On a scale of 1 to 10, a woman who fits into the role in the original question has a score of ZERO in mine and my wife's book.

I don't think too highly of a woman who goes behind her husband's back and cheats on him.

In the question "How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men" ..... the same question could be asked about her cheating with a white man. The woman is just that ..... a down and outright cheap cheat. Instead of letting her husband know of her desires and keeping his trust by confiding in him, she throws away any trust he would have for her if he ever found about about her cheating. That severely downgrades the marriage, even if the marriage survives.

There are ways that a woman can let her husband know of her desires or extra 'needs' and the two of them can work together to achieve that goal. By only thinking of her own needs to all risks and costs to the marriage, why in hell would a woman still remain married to her husband if she doesn't respect him?

Sorry, ...... On a scale of 1 to 10, a woman who fits into the role in the original question has a score of ZERO in mine and my wife's book.

Good. More for us then! lol

My husband and I call it cheating to make it more exciting but he tells me to do it and when I go out or I dont come home then he knows what Im doing and it turns him on imensely!!!And it is incredible for me because I know Ive got a husband at home as this big strong man takes me!I would'nt do it if it could hurt my husband,but it makes hubby's day!

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
Its an incredible thrill!!!Im glad you got to experience it!

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
Its an incredible thrill!!!Im glad you got to experience it!

It is impossible for a white woman to cheat on her white husband with a Black guy with a BBC! It might be seen as cheating if the white husband doesn't know she is Fucking Black Guys with BBC but really it's what she should be doing! He either condones it or does not know about it! Women should all be doing it! Please please please, all you ladies need to cheat on your husbands and partners and boyfriends!
Lol I do ;)

My husband and I call it cheating to make it more exciting but he tells me to do it and when I go out or I dont come home then he knows what Im doing and it turns him on imensely!!!And it is incredible for me because I know Ive got a husband at home as this big strong man takes me!I would'nt do it if it could hurt my husband,but it makes hubby's day!
You seem a very happy and lucky couple.♥

Last edited:
I get hit on by black men all of the time but I have never gone outside of my marriage. I’ve dance with other men but that’s about it. Does chatting count? I’ve never gone to lunch or dinner never kissed anyone. I think my husband is cheating. I have lots of fantasies that I want to share. I’m basically a good girl gone wild.
Looks like we are in the same situation, only that my husband is in merchant fleet , not in the navy. And living in East Europe, no black guys to hit on me. The rest, is very similar.

Swinging and open relationships are the strongest form of trust a couple can have .... If you cheat then there can be no trust therefore you are not in a healthy relationship ... You are just a deceitful lowlife that deserve's to have karma fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked.
Love and sex can be separate things but a cheater is the enemy of Love and Respect in my opinion it should be a crime.
Me and my hubby have been swinging for years and are tighter than ever 16yrs strong. If either of us cheated all that would crumble.

Swinging and open relationships are the strongest form of trust a couple can have .... If you cheat then there can be no trust therefore you are not in a healthy relationship ... You are just a deceitful lowlife that deserve's to have karma fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked.
Love and sex can be separate things but a cheater is the enemy of Love and Respect in my opinion it should be a crime.
Me and my hubby have been swinging for years and are tighter than ever 16yrs strong. If either of us cheated all that would crumble.
Well said ....... I fully agree with everything you say.

I would hope my woman cheats, it's very hot to me and a huge turn on. It shows she is a horny nympho and just one cock is never enough. I would want her to get the maximum sexual pleasure with as many guys as possible. I wouldn't want my woman to feel bad about cheating. To those guys who constantly worry if their woman is cheating; sit back and enjoy it, that is so much more fun and easy to do, and if you look at it like that sex is more enjoyable and she will probably give you more.
Until she leaves you for someone she is cheating with?🤔

My wife has a sexy as hell friend, who is 53 but looks 40 and has a killer body that uses our house a couple times a week on average to fuck a couple of my wifes bulls the wife introduced her to. I’ve known her husband for years, he’s a hard worker, way out of shape now and has no ideal his wife, thanks to my wife, is now firmly addicted to fucking black cock. The greatest thing is, many times when she fucks, it’s during the daytime hours and I’m home. I get to let her boyfriends in, fix them drinks, sit in my office and work while I listen to them down the hall get after it, and when they leave, I get to lick all the cum up and it’s usually in her pussy but she loves getting facials and sometimes comes right to my office as fast as she can so I can lick it all up fresh before it drips off. My wife is cool with all of this because when this is worked out, I’m put in chastity and locked up just as a reminder, I’m just there for serving drinks and snacks and to clean up the messy cum.

So it’s really hot when I hang with her husband or we all go out to dinner, her husband having zero ideal that his wife and my wife love the BBC’s and that I’m their BBC cum slut cleaning up the aftermath of their fun! Oh yeah, she’s also one of the one’s that really, really Gets off watching me suck black cock and I think can cum just watching when a BBC erupts all over my face.

Back