How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

"How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men"
I won't date a white girl that doesn't suck black cock so I personally can't see how any guy could get upset. Well unless she never let me watch I can see that being a problem.

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
Well said

I support white women who cheat on their husbands regularly with black men. They are obviously doing that for a reason. Their husbands can't satisfy them sexually. Women deserve to be happy and sexually fullfilled. If I am ever married, I will allow my wife to sleep with other bbcs to make her happy and sexually satisfied. That way it makes it better for the both of us since I don't have to constantly worry about her cheating because I do not mind and she will be happy. She will have the freedom to do what she wants.

I support white women who cheat on their husbands regularly with black men. They are obviously doing that for a reason. Their husbands can't satisfy them sexually. Women deserve to be happy and sexually fullfilled. If I am ever married, I will allow my wife to sleep with other bbcs to make her happy and sexually satisfied. That way it makes it better for the both of us since I don't have to constantly worry about her cheating because I do not mind and she will be happy. She will have the freedom to do what she wants.
Is it ok for me or anyone else, to go out and rob a bank, because I don't have or make enough money?

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
lovely lady you are not making love with them that is reserved for the one you truly love
you are getting fucked by them and they are fucking you it has nothing to do with love
just lust in it's most basic form
and we love you for making the most of any given situation

Would you like her to cheat on you with white men too.

Back