GF and I Are Finally Meeting with a Proper Black Bull and Want Advice on How to Be Submissive to Him

My petite blondie GF and I finally linked up with a young Black stud. 6'5", ripped, hung.

I fully intend to give him full rein over my GF while I watch and record. I want to serve this young Black king to the best of my ability and would love some advice on how to best ensure he knows he is dominant over us. He's already physically superior to me (I am shorter and leaner), but would love additional ways to acknowledge his superiority.

Thanks.

Take your que from the bull if he want you to clean his cock etc

The first meeting he probably be nervous as well once he has return visits between your GF and bull they decide what holes to open up
Awesome. I don't think it will take long. My GF is a natural at being shared. She was very effortless the first time, but he was white and ended up being disappointing. I think it'll be even better with a Black stud that knows what he's doing.

My petite blondie GF and I finally linked up with a young Black stud. 6'5", ripped, hung.

I fully intend to give him full rein over my GF while I watch and record. I want to serve this young Black king to the best of my ability and would love some advice on how to best ensure he knows he is dominant over us. He's already physically superior to me (I am shorter and leaner), but would love additional ways to acknowledge his superiority.

Thanks.
I hope you post pics.

Back