Advice on trying to make a single mom my GF

Alex garcia

Male
Gold Member
I know this pretty Latina girl I went to school with... She's pretty, responsible... She has 2 Blk babies from 2 different Blk baby daddies. Not long ago we had been missing and catching up. She's a single mom... Long story short I think I messed up how I tried to talk to her... I asked if she had ever heard about hotwifing. Then I eventually asked her if she still like Blk guys... I let her know that I was interested in dating her... She talked to me about her sexual experiences with Black guys and that she really liked them...she talked to me about alot of BBC experiences...I opened up and told her I'm kinda bi for Black guys too and that if she was my GF/wife that I would encourage her to enjoy BBC... I even said I wouldn't mind being pussy free.
I definitely wish I could find a way to get another chance at making her my GF... I'm 6 inches and I'm not all that at sex... I would definitely love for her to get her pleasure by having BBC regularly... I think maybe it was too much too fast lol... Maybe I should of waited before I brought up this stuff. Any advice? We are both 30 years old... How do cucks makes beautiful BBC loving women fall in love?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909-025454~2.png
    Screenshot_20230909-025454~2.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot_20230909-025535~2.png
    Screenshot_20230909-025535~2.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 241
Lol. Bruh, I know it's hard to fathom but this lifestyle here (and you wanting to be bi-cuck) it's still pretty underground and taboo for most normies to wrap their heads around. I would say go slow. However, that chick didn't mind the panties you were showing her. Maybe she thinks you'd be some sugar daddy? How about try fucking her a few times b4 you open her eyes to...."a whole new world".

a whole new world aladdin GIF

Lol. Bruh, I know it's hard to fathom but this lifestyle here (and you wanting to be bi-cuck) it's still pretty underground and taboo for most normies to wrap their heads around. I would say go slow. However, that chick didn't mind the panties you were showing her. Maybe she thinks you'd be some sugar daddy? How about try fucking her a few times b4 you open her eyes to...."a whole new world".

a whole new world aladdin GIF
My dick is small lol

I know this pretty Latina girl I went to school with... She's pretty, responsible... She has 2 Blk babies from 2 different Blk baby daddies. Not long ago we had been missing and catching up. She's a single mom... Long story short I think I messed up how I tried to talk to her... I asked if she had ever heard about hotwifing. Then I eventually asked her if she still like Blk guys... I let her know that I was interested in dating her... She talked to me about her sexual experiences with Black guys and that she really liked them...she talked to me about alot of BBC experiences...I opened up and told her I'm kinda bi for Black guys too and that if she was my GF/wife that I would encourage her to enjoy BBC... I even said I wouldn't mind being pussy free.
I definitely wish I could find a way to get another chance at making her my GF... I'm 6 inches and I'm not all that at sex... I would definitely love for her to get her pleasure by having BBC regularly... I think maybe it was too much too fast lol... Maybe I should of waited before I brought up this stuff. Any advice? We are both 30 years old... How do cucks makes beautiful BBC loving women fall in love?
if she is tettingbthe fun from some one else why would she need you?

Date her. Let the cuckold stuff go till she brings it up. Women want a stable loving relationship. Dick size isn't as important as a man that loves her and dotes over her and her *******. Your relationship with her ******* is almost as important as your relationship with her. Loving, stable, safe.

I definitely wish I could find a way to get another chance at making her my GF... I'm 6 inches and I'm not all that at sex... I would definitely love for her to get her pleasure by having BBC regularly... I think maybe it was too much too fast lol... Maybe I should have waited before I brought up this stuff. Any advice? We are both 30 years old... How do cucks makes beautiful BBC loving women fall in love?
Dude she has two black k ids and you somehow needed some reassurance that she liked black men so you could know in advance that she would cuckold you after you were dating? Are you serious? First off no guy should do this because you are going to scare the woman off talking like that. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone although I would sort of understand it if you had no idea whether the woman would even be attracted to black guys but in your case this was stupid. How could you not know when she has two black baby daddies? She is a freakin slut for black cock dude. You should have just romanced her and pampered her and carried her to the alter and you were all set. This was made in heaven for you and you lobbed a grenade right into the middle of it. Read a book on situational awareness.

not really ,after some time they move on with their bull because they need a strong male presence not a puppy to play around
That only happens some of the time. Usually when the couple is young and hasn’t been married long and there are no *******. Older couples and families with children will put more important things first over playful sex. Also this guy has a unique case that works well for him. If he marries her and supports her while she has 2 black k ids from her baby daddies and on top of that he still lets her have sex with black studs why in the world would she leave that situation? It’s a gold mine for her. She has everything she could want. She is going to leave him for a black stud and that new guy is going to wife her and support her two k ids with other men? Nah

The most beautiful relationship is a cuck and his Q.O.S.The woman has the best of both worlds and hubby will always love her.

The most beautiful relationship is a cuck and his Q.O.S.The woman has the best of both worlds and hubby will always love her.
Yeah I would work and pay all the bills take care of the Queen and her Blk children.... I'd spoil her and I she wants keep her pussy BBC only I can accept that...I'd be cool with only BBC penetrating her and making her happy... I don't need her pussy to be happy... I'm sure she would let me clean her up and I could kiss her... Hug her,cuddle her... Spoil her... Treat her like a Queen! She can get Dick while I'm at work.... I'll come home to a happy woman... If she's too tired to do chores from taking a lot of BBC... I can do them.

Back