I love being very slut and offering my free oral services to every black guy I meet.

On Friday my cute white boyfriend and I were invited to a friend of a friend's engagement party.

The party was good, I know the girl because she is a friend of a friend, I have talked to her maybe only 3 or 4 times, I didn't meet her fiancé. He is an amazing big, handsome black man.

He made my pussy wet, I thought I'd be fucking brave and proposition him right there at some point and give him my number, but there was no way.

So I looked him up on Facebook the next day, Saturday, yesterday.

I always get so nervous and horny when I do this, it's so fucking fun, it's a big part of the fun for me.

You should now read the screenshots and return to the next paragraph when you are done.

------------------------

When I made the offer he left and stopped answering me, he read the messages and simply didn't say anything. I got super paranoid and was too afraid that he was telling Tifa everything, then she would tell everyone at that moment. I was checking with terror the WhatsApp group that we have where we are all, I was just waiting for the screenshots of the conversation to appear there.

Fortunately it didn't happen and after insisting a little for mercy he answered hahaha.

So he calmly refused, a shame, at least he didn't call me a crazy whore and tell everyone. Anyway, if he later changes his mind, of course I will keep my word, I will do so and update here.

At the moment I don't think it's a good idea to insist or anything like that, he could say everything to everyone out of paranoia or something. Thanks for reading, this is stupid I know, but I wanted to share it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_225602.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_225602.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 514
  • Screenshot_20240107_225619.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_225619.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 494
  • Screenshot_20240107_225819.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_225819.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 480
  • Screenshot_20240107_225835.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_225835.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 470
  • Screenshot_20240107_225847.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_225847.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 500
Last edited by a moderator:
On Friday my cute white boyfriend and I were invited to a friend of a friend's engagement party.

The party was good, I know the girl because she is a friend of a friend, I have talked to her maybe only 3 or 4 times, I didn't meet her fiancé. He is an amazing big, handsome black man.

He made my pussy wet, I thought I'd be fucking brave and proposition him right there at some point and give him my number, but there was no way.

I always get so nervous and horny when I do this, it's so fucking fun, it's a big part of the fun for me.

You should now read the screenshots and return to the next paragraph when you are done.

------------------------

When I made the offer he left and stopped answering me, he read the messages and simply didn't say anything. I got super paranoid and was too afraid that he was telling Tifa everything, then she would tell everyone at that moment. I was checking with terror the WhatsApp group that we have where we are all, I was just waiting for the screenshots of the conversation to appear there.

Fortunately it didn't happen and after insisting a little for mercy he answered hahaha.

So he calmly refused, a shame, at least he didn't call me a crazy whore and tell everyone. Anyway, if he later changes his mind, of course I will keep my word, I will do so and update here.

At the moment I don't think it's a good idea to insist or anything like that, he could say everything to everyone out of paranoia or something. Thanks for reading, this is stupid I know, but I wanted to share it.
Not stupid you are a sexy woman who needs to get what she wants and I wish it was me getting with you!

------------------------

Good effort though..

------------------------

I think your contacting him the next day and being honest was good. Your offer very appropriate and not pushy. The fact that you made it clear that he has a open offer for a BJ is hot. Every time he sees you he will know you will suck his cock if he wants would make any man think about it each time and probably get hard. He sounds like a great guy. I’d flirt with him the tiniest bit every time I saw him LOL. A too-long tight hug, a slight tit flash, lick my lips… anyway, nicely done!

------------------------

Thats fucking hot. I wish I was your boyfriend

------------------------

Wish u lived here in Ga

------------------------

I'd love to watch you suck him and every other black dude

------------------------

Haha, nice work

------------------------

I would have had you draining my cock on the side regularly

Back